Frost Viking Armour, Back Attachment and Weekend Back Attachment Sale

Cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Stop making me want to spend money on looks...

They look too good
Was already listening to Danheim, Skald, Heilung, Munknorr, and Sowulo while performing the rituals. Guess now I can do so in style if I choose to.
I love the armor set, but that horn is way too big... :/
That Horn is waaaaay tooo BIG plain and simple. It would be better if it were made smaller and placed on the waistline as part of the armour set instead (you know the size of the one Borrimir used in the Lord of the Rings movie?) Ye, that size would be much better.
"
Telvas wrote:
Kinda "meh". I mean not bad - but looks more like Skyrim fan service than a badass Viking stuff ;)

P.S. Why back attachments cost almost as much as a whole armour sets? o_O

Just bought it, it's gorgeous, any smaller and it would look silly at best. Loving the fantasy stuff.
The cost is apparently that high because it has built in apparition (the raven thing) If you equip and actual one as well, they both pop up one after the other.

No rest for the wicked.
The cost is too much. Can't handle it
Got myself a RAID!

PoE 4.0.0, HYPED!
"
Daiena wrote:
"
Telvas wrote:
Kinda "meh". I mean not bad - but looks more like Skyrim fan service than a badass Viking stuff ;)

P.S. Why back attachments cost almost as much as a whole armour sets? o_O

Just bought it, it's gorgeous, any smaller and it would look silly at best. Loving the fantasy stuff.
The cost is apparently that high because it has built in apparition (the raven thing) If you equip and actual one as well, they both pop up one after the other.

Glad you like it ;)
Regarding the attachement(s) - I was talking about ALL atachements :P They all in general cost as much as a whole armour set - which is WTF.
Pls bring a viking class!!!
I´m waiting for the Twilight mtx...plz GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info