3.13.1b Hotfix 2

Good job guys
Any word on common client crashes?
Fix harvest please .
Im getting white pixel boxes around the mobs when they spawn and it keep dropping my fps .
It is so annoying .
What about all the client crashes and disconnects, low FPS issues introduced with 3.13.1B?

Its impossible to play your game right now. We are not just talking about a few unsharp textures, where you responded immediately, we are talking of a game that doesnt work anymore.

We need texture streaming back, going from 60 FPS to 10 combined with crashes and disconnects is a huge issue and requires your attention more than anything right now.
YAY for Blackflame fix, Thank you GGG team
"
SaKRaaN wrote:
Fix harvest please .
Im getting white pixel boxes around the mobs when they spawn and it keep dropping my fps .
It is so annoying .

This. When?
"
Ygidua wrote:
What about all the client crashes and disconnects, low FPS issues introduced with 3.13.1B?

Its impossible to play your game right now. We are not just talking about a few unsharp textures, where you responded immediately, we are talking of a game that doesnt work anymore.

We need texture streaming back, going from 60 FPS to 10 combined with crashes and disconnects is a huge issue and requires your attention more than anything right now.

second that, everything was fine untill 3.13, rtx-3090 and cant play fluently after 3.13..
Last edited by nicknamealreadytaken on Feb 5, 2021, 1:55:12 AM
"
Fixed a visual bug with the Blackflame unique sometimes showing purple squares when killing certain monsters.

Thank you! Was just about to switch to Blackflame on my elementalist. :)
Played 6 hours yesterday with only one crash, it's vastly better now than at league start!
jk
Last edited by TylerTorcherT on Feb 5, 2021, 3:08:27 AM
Please fix this bug at last
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1

It has exited for more than 6 months and it's destroying wealth or causing inconvenience for your standard players every single time.
Automatic map conversion in the - paid for with real money - map tab for example does not work when you would get more than 72 of a unique map because of the downtier bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info