3.13.1b Hotfix 2

"
Fixed a bug where the maximum modifier limit could be bypassed on Cogwork Rings via Harvest crafting.

And ofcource those cheated items wont be deleted,right? like they would be in ANY normal game, where devs delete broken and cheated items....but not in PoE,yeah... The first people who abuse any glitch here - will be the king, before nerf of glitch. Awesome. So motivating.
It happened before and i forgot to mention it . When delirium expires and youre running an elder guardian map and loot droped in the bosses room that changes 3 times considering his life levels . youre ending loosin the loot if ure not grabin it durin the sedonds that fight lasts on every life level.....

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Broken game has become broken even more.

went from never crashing before this league to crashing constantly.

no amount of reinstalls, wipes, clean ups, driver updates can fix this disgusting buggy mess that GGG has created.

just a joke.
"
subjugatorxxx wrote:

no amount of reinstalls, wipes, clean ups, driver updates can fix this disgusting buggy mess that GGG has created.

just a joke.

Same here on clean win 10 - tried all these u mention plus some switches to stand alone and back to steam . I think all these random crashes might have to do with the windowed mode i was - went to full screen and seems a bit stable now u can try it .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

i cant play since the last small updtate pls fix it !!!
i crash the moment i try to reach my ho :(((
Don't get the return of loading screens, why are they back? Why do I feel as if I'm using a normal HD once again? So the game was ugly for a few seconds at the start, so what? At least let us decide if we want a better performance or a prettier game.
Last edited by GH1111 on Feb 6, 2021, 11:36:05 PM
I dont get why there is no Arcane surge fix yet?! You said you have fix for it, so just release it? WHole 3 weeks one ascendancy is dead cuz of that, omg please.
When will there be a fix for constant crash to desktop for nearly 2 weeks now. Not fun when u cant play the game. Crashing 3-4 times each map
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the maximum modifier limit could be bypassed on Cogwork Rings via Harvest crafting.

And ofcource those cheated items wont be deleted,right? like they would be in ANY normal game, where devs delete broken and cheated items....but not in PoE,yeah... The first people who abuse any glitch here - will be the king, before nerf of glitch. Awesome. So motivating.

You're reading my mind lol
The current league is beyond depressing. Nothing sells. Temp league mechanic gives you less rewards the higher you go in map tiers.
Standard is really fun rn btw
@LilyGrshmn ★
"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
subjugatorxxx wrote:

just a joke.

Same here on clean win 10 - tried all these u mention plus some switches to stand alone and back to steam . I think all these random crashes might have to do with the windowed mode i was - went to full screen and seems a bit stable now u can try it .

same, I had good FPS and no crashes on macOS in 3.12 but since 3.13 it's been bad so I haven't been playing PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info