[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

"
I am a little confused on the "over leech" mechanic as it relates to Immortal Ambition.

Normal life leech ends when your life is full. Effect gone.

With Immortal Ambition, once your life is full, it switches to ES. Once ES is full, it still keeps going. The tradeoff is that ES degens when you don't have leech going. Since we aren't invested in ES at all, that doesn't matter.

This is incredible for all those times when you're taking damage but your zombies aren't hitting something for one reason or another. Having full ES also gives a 50% chance to avoid stuns. Immortal Ambition will keep ES topped off despite whatever minor damage you might be taking in a fight, so that's a nice bonus.
Thanks for the answers on leech guys! Those were very helpful
What are you using for the minor Pantheon god?

I usually use Gruthkul but was wondering if there is any other recommendations?
I am at level 81 and am using all of the big boy awakened gems, all at level 5.

Lets do a DPS check:

When standing in hideout doing nothing:

When fighting (power charges, frenzy charges, intimidate, feeding frenzy, pride aura initial effect):

These fighting conditions are very easy to hit. With blood magic, the charges are always there.

There are times when the 661k spikes, depending upon the Arena Master Buff, Vulnerability curse, and the max pride aura effect, but even ignoring those since they are not as dependable/available, 661k feels really good with 11 zombies.

I still have room to grow DPS as I intend to add Viscous Bite and Bottled Faith to the build. That combo will get me to ~770k dps of consistent damage.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 4, 2021, 1:02:13 PM
Sirus AW8 killed, deathless. Very easy even at just level 81.

Awakener Orb drop. I am going to use that to get a bottled faith.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 4, 2021, 12:56:26 PM
"

I'm using major - Arakaali, minor - Shakari, as I'm not invested into chaos res at all.
"
fhpt wrote:
"

I'm using major - Arakaali, minor - Shakari, as I'm not invested into chaos res at all.

I have been concerned about chaos as well.

I do have a positive chaos res right now of 28%, which seems low for my other builds but looks high in this build when looking on poeninja.

Do you think at 28% chaos res I should use the gods you are or stick to general damage mitigation of Lunaris and Gruthkul?

"
Sirus AW8 killed, deathless. Very easy even at just level 81.

Awakener Orb drop. I am going to use that to get a bottled faith.

got it and got a well rolled one. This will work nicely with Viscous Bite.

These are my items, i am still in the leveling stage (72).
All resist are 75 including chaos res.

For now, I can't get it out of the enlighten because the mana is not enough for 4 aura. How can i solve the mana problem? If i can figure it out somehow, i will transfer the gems in the chest to gloves.

Also which spectre would u guys recommend?

I have as much money as 50 ex. How would you recommend me to spend it?

I thank in advance to all who will answer <3

PS:I don't use AG for now, I don't want it to die :D
"
ZHescv wrote:

These are my items, i am still in the leveling stage (72).
All resist are 75 including chaos res.

For now, I can't get it out of the enlighten because the mana is not enough for 4 aura. How can i solve the mana problem? If i can figure it out somehow, i will transfer the gems in the chest to gloves.

Also which spectre would u guys recommend?

I have as much money as 50 ex. How would you recommend me to spend it?

I thank in advance to all who will answer <3

PS:I don't use AG for now, I don't want it to die :D

Here are some things to consider

1) Move Pride, Enlighten, Dread Banner and Generosity to gloves

2) Buy unset ring and move Flame Dash to it.

3) Now you have your entire chest free. You can use that for a very powerful 6 link skeleton setup, if you don't mind summoning them all the time. They add a ton of damage. You could also consider using a Carrion Golem as well here but that requires lots of changes to the tree and jewels so that you can get as many golems as possible summoned. The Skeletons will require almost no change to our general setup.

4) Enlighten is the easiest way to deal with having all the auras so stick with it.

5) Replace minion life with blood magic (no reason for minion life unless you want extra protection for animate guardian). I use the following specters:

Host Chieften, Carnage Chieften, Merveil's Retainer, Arena Master
This group gives power and frenzy charges, vulnerability curse and periodic attack and movement buffs to your gang.

6) With the 50ex, get all the awakened gems. They add large dps boost, especially Awakened Multistrike
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 4, 2021, 7:16:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info