[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

Extremely atypical question:
I am a very casual player and I am fine with just running maps until like tier 10 max, delve a little to like lvl 80 and heist around the same. All that with a slow progression.
BUT! These low lvl things I wanna tear apart like a boss with little affort while chatting with friends on discord, peting a dog and watching a Tv series (all at once).
Is this build for me?
P.S. I have like 3 ex from previous build, but ready to farm up to like 10 if needed.
Thx a lot for any answer!
So, did some testing with the overleech from Immortal Ambition and the Maim Support + Flesh and Stone (Blood stance) switch.

Overleech is very powerful. More than I even expected. I didn't expect to see any benefit in thick combat situations, but it feels like I'm leeching a lot more now. If I had to guess, I'd say the build is losing a lot of leech ticks when zombies are moving between enemies and not hitting things. I can play a lot more aggressively now. Valdo's Rest Harbingers on T16 maps were my test of choice. Normally I'd circle the pack or kite them backwards, but with overleech, I could run right into them and survive... however, spectres could not handle that. I lost carrion golem, 2 of 3 spectres, and a zombie. Overleech is a powerful survival tool, and well worth the 4 points it takes to get, but mind your minions!

The DPS boost from Maim Support + Flesh and Stone (Blood stance) is powerful. A quick look in PoB would prove it. It raises DPS by about 33%. That's huge. You have to sacrifice vitality for it, vitality isn't so great at high life anyway, since it doesn't scale. I'd say, use vitality for leveling until about 80 or so, then ditch it for the DPS setup. You will need a good socketed ring. Finding one with strength, life, and 2 good resists is rough. There aren't many on the market, so prices get high. You can save a little by just going for strength, 2 good resists, and open prefix. Then you can craft life on it. Harvest crafting a ring is a great option in the long run.

"
These low lvl things I wanna tear apart like a boss with little affort while chatting with friends on discord, peting a dog and watching a Tv series (all at once).

The build definitely allows you to do that. It's a great boss killer and if you want to afk in the middle of a map without worrying about stragglers, you can do that. Your minions will have your back. Because the minions do most of the work, the build takes a lot less focus than any builds using active damage skills (ie, most builds). You don't really need any expensive gear until red maps. 2 ex can probably get it started and let you plow through content up to T10 maps. The build is practically brain-dead to level through the acts with once you get a few minions going. Lab is a breeze.

Whether or not it's the right build for you all comes down to playstyle. Minions remove the burden of offense from you, but you forfeit some control as well. RF builds and various auto-bomber builds can achieve a similar result with more control, but they all have their pros and cons to (ie, RF is bad at single target until you get crazy gear invested).
"I unspecced some life nodes and took a medium cluster jewel. I also removed vitality and linked generosity with dread banner, flesh and stone and maim, and moved pride to another socket. Using self cast vulnerability curse and convocation in unset rings."
If we use the unset ring with curse enemies with vulnerability on hit, is there a way to apply that curse? Will minion hits count?
"
Millistyle wrote:
If we use the unset ring with curse enemies with vulnerability on hit, is there a way to apply that curse? Will minion hits count?

If you don't link a curse to anything to deliver it, then you can cast it like a spell. It has an an AoE and will curse enemies in that area.
I think he meant vulner on hit mod on ring. It not gonna apply unless you hit monsters with attack.
MB Someone want buy this build? Have full gear, full gems 21/20, aw MS, aw BRUTALITY, aw MPD
I'm going to go ahead and say overleech from Immortal Ambition and the Maim Support + Flesh and Stone (Blood stance) is vital improvement for this build. I've been playing with it for a while now and the survival boost is just incredible. I did a juiced T16 with a lot of rippy mods and NO LIFE AND MANA REGEN. I didn't even notice the lack of regen other than needing to put on a mana flask.

I finally managed to save up enough to snag Awakened Multistrike Support, and it's a big boost. Between that and the Maim Support + Flesh and Stone (Blood stance) switch, my combined zombie DPS is about 3 million. My timeless jewel gave me a lucky minion life and damage node I can grab when I hit 96. That will put me at 3.15m. Once I can fill out the other awakened gems, I think I'll be around 3.5m and pushing the limit of what can be done without clusters for this build. Overleech might make giving up life for clusters a reasonable trade, but I'll see how it goes.
Good call on the overleech jewel, thanks! Been using it for a couple of days and it certainly helps reduce the need for pot spam!
Does jewels with add flat 15-25 phys to minions good or better %10-15% increase minion damage?
so i dont know what im doing wrong? i enjoy this build but i can not get to 1000 strength for some reason. I dont know how to post what i got but its at 800 i have spent so much time trying to get it to 1k nothing is working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info