3.13.1b Patch Notes

Also a bit stuck, it's coming down but it spends minutes sitting at 0B/s then gets briefly peaks to about 99Kb/s before dropping back to 0. Going to take all night I guess but at least now I know it's not just me.
"
Virtuosity87 wrote:
so.. all you did is hide the bad texture loading that is in the game? behind a longer load screen, without actually fixing the issue :/. i hope some actual engine improvements and proper fixes are still in store. this is not the solution to a poorly performing game engine.

yep pretty much.

Still getting stuff like this, and sharp loading in of textures on the edges of screens while loading zones (i.e. flame dashing around hideout and maps has severe pop-in).

But hurray, we're nearly back to 3.12 status.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Thank you!
I wish you guys just left the texture bs alone games runs like butt now compared to last league.
"Fixed a bug where the Heist Ally Equipment screen couldn't be opened via the 'V' shortcut key."

Seriously why did we need to wait THIS LONG for this simple fix that didnt need a realm reset? Ugh..
Mathils actual cat
"
BlackCrow wrote:
Do you have eta for the Arcane Surge fix?

Unfortunately it didn't make it into this patch, but hopefully the next one!

"
Virtuosity87 wrote:
so.. all you did is hide the bad texture loading that is in the game? behind a longer load screen, without actually fixing the issue :/. i hope some actual engine improvements and proper fixes are still in store. this is not the solution to a poorly performing game engine.

These changes will alleviate some problems relating to the root problem.
It's not a final solution, we'll continue to work on and improve things.
Nice, fixed my only real issue with the texture changes where my char got a bunch of white squares on my character on zone in.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
any update on the slow patch download? many people seem to have issues getting the last 10mb of the patch downloaded where the speed drops to 0kb/ps with slight slow movement spikes.

there are also twitter reports coming in about this.

are you guys aware?
"
Velma01 wrote:
any update on the slow patch download? many people seem to have issues getting the last 10mb of the patch downloaded where the speed drops to 0kb/ps with slight slow movement spikes.

there are also twitter reports coming in about this.

are you guys aware?

Same here: 63.74% Speed: 0B/s 6.66MB / 10.45MB
Wow! 64,67!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info