[3.13] SRS/DOT/INSTAB MUSCLEMANCER FULL UNIQUE SHENANIGAN [HC][BUDGET]

"
CedricDur wrote:
I'm still a bit lost about what would be a good anointment. But I'm a noobling.

- There are no more notables with Minion HP.
- Perhaps HP for us? We don't take Constitution and we could snap it.
- Would an AoE notable help with clear? Bigger Cyclone, MI radius, acid puddles? But clear seems ok.
- If Swift Affliction helped with Legion and the acid puddles then picking a notable that helps with DoTs? Something would need to be picked that is multiplicative and not additive. Something like Growth and Decay? But would it apply to Legion and etc? PoB says no despite showing the damage increase for Swift Affliction.
- Perhaps indirect damage by increasing aura effect/reservation.
- Cleansed Thoughts for double chaos resistance. Using the build's PoB it says it would only be another 19%, but with jewels with chaos resistance it would only take raising that 19% to 37.5% and with this we'd have 75% to chaos.
- Elemental Equilibrium would help Legion and MI. We can use Frostblink, I think, to activate it just for bossing.

Your cyclone will not be strong, and the dot in the tree will not work, because "you" don´t apply the dots...But your minions. Aoe increase/decrease don´t work too because they don´t apply to minions.
Life is always amazing tough
The effect of auras would make you hit harder and melt stuff faster (one of the reasons one of my rings have +effect of malevolence) if you want more damage this is great!
chaos resist would be AMAZING in this build because the real scary stuff late for you will be chaos (and the always scary stuff that can kills you in one hit mechanic/crit XD)
Last edited by Eilanzer on Feb 7, 2021, 12:36:16 PM
Also, I believe that Replica Siegebreaker would be a nice damage increase at the cost of chaos resistance.

- To begin with it can we worn straight up at level 10.
- Instead of 5% chance of taunt it does 5% Maim which is not terrible useful since it's just a 30% movement speed debuff. But the taunt loss isn't a big deal with Meat Shield linked to Zombies.
- The loss of chaos resistance hurts. We get fire resistance which is meh.
- The biggo damage boost is turning the chaos puddle into a fire puddle. Immediately it gets boosted by Flammability, then boosted by the -10% exposure from Elemental Army linked to Zombies, then another -50% from Elemental Equilibrium if we Frostblink into/out of a boss.

We could then replace Malevolence and anoint Whispers of Doom for a second curse and put in Elemental Weakness linked to Blasphemy and Flammability further debuffing everything.

Malevolence was not buffing MI explosions, just Legion and the acid puddles. Elemental Weakness would -still- boost Legion (it would, right? I mean, Legion is fire damage, right?, but now also Minion Instability explosions and also fire puddles.

According to PoB switching Malevolence for Elemental Weakness would buff MI (with ignite damage) from 61k to 73k. Legion from 5.7k to 6.3k.

By adding Elemental Equilibrium activated by Frostblink it bumps MI to 92k and Legion to 7.9k

Caustic Ground is 13k with Malevolence. Unfortunately PoB does not
recognize Replica Siegebreaker's burning ground effect and I lack the expertise to try to hack something together with items.

So I'mma do math :D

- Caustic Ground does 10.7k base. 12.9 with Malevolence.
- Using Infernal Legion to calculate percentages it goes from base 3.2k to 6.3k with Flammability and Elemental Weakness (no Elemental Equilibrium included). This means a 96% damage boost.
- Assuming thus the burning ground has the same base damage as Caustic (20% minion life) I apply a 96% damage boost to 10.7k roughly abouts 21k.
- Legion goes from 6.3k with both curses to 7.7k with Elemental Equilibrium so a 22% boost.
- That would put the fire puddles from 21k with just curses to 25k and change with EE.

Edit: I forgot Exposure that is linked to the Zombies. That makes the final numbers with exposure and EE (EE included as a 'lets try to do more boss damage but otherwise disregarded for mapping):

- Legion: 8.3k. Original damage 5.7k.
- MI: 96k. Original damage 61.3k.
- Fire puddles: 27k ish. Original (acid puddles) 12.9k.

As a bonus we go from 3% reserved mana to 18% which makes room for other possibilities.

Also.

An elegant hubris timeless gem here would allow to try sniping an Axiom Warden for 80% HP to minions (or Slum Lord for 80% minion damage). It would eat one endurance charge and Juggernut so perhaps not the best place for it.

Last edited by CedricDur on Feb 8, 2021, 10:42:34 AM
yep, replica siegebreaker would be great...With that adding combustion in 6 slot link in the chest would be RLY good!
But...The 23 less chaos resist is RLY scary, you would need to remove one ring and add something like a "death rush" instead and maybe need to get more all normal resist from the tree.
i will try that later in pob to see how it turns out.
Last edited by Eilanzer on Feb 8, 2021, 10:39:20 AM
"
Eilanzer wrote:
yep, replica siegebreaker would be great...With that adding combustion in 6 slot link in the chest would be RLY good!
But...The 23 less chaos resist is RLY scary, you would need to remove one ring and add something like a "death rush" instead and maybe need to get more all normal resist from the tree.

I forgot Exposure that is linked to the Zombies. That makes the final numbers with exposure and EE (EE included as a 'lets try to do more boss damage but otherwise disregarded for mapping):

This is all very A) PoB warrior like :D and B) still small damage compared to multimillion damage builds. I'm not even sure how much the build does in total.

But I like it a lot. Cyclone around. No need to chase enemies as SRS zoom in their direction like missiles, and just like missiles they explode in a shower of napalm :D

You're kinda right regarding chaos damage, but most builds go around ignoring it and with the resistance to it in the negatives. We'd still be at least neutral (-1% in the PoB you linked) and that's if not including some chaos resistances in gems at the expense of HP.

Edit: Oh crap, your linekd PoB didn't have Swift Affliction so all the numbers are incorrect.
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
Eilanzer wrote:

I forgot Exposure that is linked to the Zombies. That makes the final numbers with exposure and EE (EE included as a 'lets try to do more boss damage but otherwise disregarded for mapping):

This is all very A) PoB warrior like :D and B) still small damage compared to multimillion damage builds. I'm not even sure how much the build does in total.

But I like it a lot. Cyclone around. No need to chase enemies as SRS zoom in their direction like missiles, and just like missiles they explode in a shower of napalm :D

You're kinda right regarding chaos damage, but most builds go around ignoring it and with the resistance to it in the negatives. We'd still be at least neutral (-1% in the PoB you linked) and that's if not including some chaos resistances in gems at the expense of HP.

Edit: Oh crap, your linekd PoB didn't have Swift Affliction so all the numbers are incorrect.

New fast version i did here with kind of average rolls for the uniques and using the new replica siege~combustion in the 6l and death rush:

https://pastebin.com/bRHAj7KG

Didn´t tweak the aura tough

"
I'm not even sure how much the build does in total.

The problem that we can´t be really sure lloking just at pob in this build is...Every single one of the 8 srs apply at the same time the burn, the pool and explode consecutively and pob just do the math of one each individual minion damage instance...So you kinda need to get that number and always multiply by 8 (8 is kinda the maximum number you always get to summoned srs ingame...Stuff get more complicated if you can get a good tavukai and make the minions explode faster with less chaos resist so the number is always different for each player)
Last edited by Eilanzer on Feb 8, 2021, 11:09:45 AM
"
Eilanzer wrote:
"

New fast version i did here with kind of average rolls for the uniques and using the new replica siege~combustion in the 6l and death rush:

https://pastebin.com/bRHAj7KG

Didn´t tweak the aura tough

"
I'm not even sure how much the build does in total.

The problem that we can´t be really sure lloking just at pob in this build is...Every single one of the 8 srs apply at the same time the burn, the pool and explode consecutively and pob just do the math of one each individual minion damage instance...So you kinda need to get that number and always multiply by 8 (8 is kinda the maximum number you always get to summoned srs ingame...Stuff get more complicated if you can get a good tavukai and make the minions explode faster with less chaos resist so the number is always different for each player)

Edited the previous numbers:

- Legion: 12.4k. Original damage 8.6k.
- MI: 111k. Original damage 71.5k.
- Fire puddles: 41k ish. Original (acid puddles) 19.3k.

Changing Swift Affliction for Combustion:

- Legion: 11.1k
- MI: 129.4k
- Fire puddles: (rough maths) 36.9k.

Overall with the brunt of the damage coming from MI it seems worth the change.

As for the damage the fire/acid puddles should not stack and that's a given. From what I've read Legion also does not stack (easy to see when the HP goes down at the same speed be it one SRS in range or a multitude). So both Legion and the fire/acid puddles are great for clearing but don't add much to a boss.
Last edited by CedricDur on Feb 8, 2021, 11:25:51 AM
there is another problem with this setup tough...You need to rely on endurance charges even more. with the two le heup rings before you get cap´d resist without end charges...now you need them to get to it, so you need to play safe when you don´t have them, more stress and less whatever charge ahead kind of gameplay.
"
Eilanzer wrote:
there is another problem with this setup tough...You need to rely on endurance charges even more. with the two le heup rings before you get cap´d resist without end charges...now you need them to get to it, so you need to play safe when you don´t have them, more stress and less whatever charge ahead kind of gameplay.

That's a matter of changing the gear. The chest, for example, does precious little for this build. HP and amana is good, but we don't need endurance duration since we gain endurance charges when we get hit. Even playing super safe we should still be generating those.

The big appeal of Kingsmaker is the 100 HP gained on the loss of endurance charges and we are not using that mechanic.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Craiceann%27s_Carapace is not the answer to this, but it looks much nicer. Immunity to bleed, physical damage reduction with crab barriers etc. But it's expensive (6 ex 6l) and not what's needed for the new possible setup.

I'm going to browse Poe Trade and see what I find.
Last edited by CedricDur on Feb 8, 2021, 12:22:19 PM
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
Eilanzer wrote:

That's a matter of changing the gear. The chest, for example, does precious little for this build. HP and amana is good, but we don't need endurance duration since we gain endurance charges when we get hit. Even playing super safe we should still be generating those.

The big appeal of Kingsmaker is the 100 HP gained on the loss of endurance charges and we are not using that mechanic.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Craiceann%27s_Carapace is not the answer to this, but it looks much nicer. Immunity to bleed, physical damage reduction with crab barriers etc. But it's expensive (6 ex 6l) and not what's needed for the new possible setup.

The problem is that tough...The item have to be unique AND cheap or the purpose of the build will be lost and will be easier to just make any other normal build at this point. =/ (sporeguard would be amazing for example, the damage would be quite tasty)
Last edited by Eilanzer on Feb 8, 2021, 12:26:02 PM
"
Eilanzer wrote:
"
CedricDur wrote:
"
Eilanzer wrote:

The problem is that tough...The item have to be unique AND cheap or the purpose of the build will be lost and will be easier to just make any other normal build at this point. =/

Cospri's Will has chaos resist and the ability to cast a second curse and curse hexproof enemies. Not exactly what is needed but it would free the anointment which in turn would allow to grab the anointment that doubles chaos res, in turn allowing to slot Le Heup back in.

38c for a 6l. But it's evasion based and also has a ton of dex requirement to equip that we don't have so I'll keep on looking.

Zahndethus' Cassock is super cheap at 5c for a 6l. Nothing much of interest in the armor itself other than generating Consecrated Ground (another 6% regeneration is nothing to scoff at though though it would slow MI a bit).

It also has a hefty 50% chaos resist that would solve all chaos problems. Even allowing to change the tree a bit if needed if we top it with the anointment.

The lightning damage would also activate Elemental Equilibrium without the need to faff around with Frostblink.

It comes at the cost of having no armor, just about 200ish ES.
Last edited by CedricDur on Feb 8, 2021, 8:11:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info