[3.13] SRS/DOT/INSTAB MUSCLEMANCER FULL UNIQUE SHENANIGAN [HC][BUDGET]

Nice, i will try your build! :D
Last edited by thyraa on Feb 5, 2021, 8:30:12 PM
I have made your build...let's see how t16 feels

Single target dps is really bad unfortunately.

Interesting build concept other than that. :(

Mapping feels good in a t16 20% delirious. Shame about the single target.

Any ideas how it can be raised Op?

Spectres and Zombies die in high tier maps too.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Feb 5, 2021, 10:26:30 PM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Tks for testing, there is some ways you can increase dps, by a lot but you will need some amazing rolls in your uniques...

-First the obvious part...You will need the max rolls in "minion have % increased maximum life" wherever you can have it in your gear and the 3 yellow jewells.

-To RLY maximize your damage you will need a perfect tavukai amulet, with minus 17% chaos resistance and amazing minion life and srs damage. (Minus 17% will make your srs apply the dot, and just almost insta melt and explode MUCH faster! doing consecutive apply of burn/chaos dot and the fire damage explosion)

-You can remove some point from your passive tree (losing some endurance charge, or chaos resist to pick more "minion have % increased maximum life" from tree but at the cost of tankiness wich i don´t recommend.) What you could rly test is removing some nodes that increase "minion have % increased maximum life" but have the "increase minion elemental resist"...I will test later in pob, but i believe you will have more damage removing these nodes (even at the cost of losing minion life) but will gain in dps because your minions will explode faster.

-Investing some money in your animate guardian will increase a LOT in your damage, using a "Kingmaker despot axe" will increase damage of your minions, make them have culling strike (make the enemy die faster when they get to 10% life) and will get you fortify making your even more tanky.

-im already using a new chest with 6l and adding swift afliction as a last piece of the chest combo will increase a LOT of all the dot damage (all the dots benefit from swift affliction even the pool of chaos the siegebraker makes) if you want to go full balls deep and don´t care about money, awakened swift affliction will make even more damage. (But at this point the purpose of the build to be cheap will be null and it´s better to make another build already XD)
Last edited by Eilanzer on Feb 6, 2021, 12:33:42 PM
I went with Fortify for my last 6L but Swift Affliction does seem smarter.

What would be a good anointment for the build?
"
CedricDur wrote:

Any tht gives %minion maximum life is great, but not the ones that increase minion elemental resist, try to avoid that.
"
Eilanzer wrote:
"
CedricDur wrote:

Any tht gives %minion maximum life is great, but not the ones that increase minion elemental resist, try to avoid that.

There doesn't seem to be any. I suppose we could anoint Lord of the Dead and save one skill point. Does seem to be a bit of a waste though.
Oof, Swift Affliction made an immediate difference and I only have it at level 1 (with 20% quality) :D

I'm really enjoying this build. Leveling SRS linked to Legion was smooth though I was peeing blue from all the mana potions. Once Cast when Channeling became available it is easy to skirt around combat and let the explodey minions do their business.

It's more fun than a Cyclone build since the minions go hunt mobs and I don't need to backtrack. In fact, it reminds me of playing Volatile Dead builds, but without the annoyance that is Scold's Bridle or the FPS impact.

I also have a lot of regen and don't even have the zombies working yet.

It has also been pretty cheap. I spent more than needed by buying the important gems with at least 15% quality (zombies get more movement speed and life, SRS get movement speed which I felt better to have so they would explode on top of mobs, cast when channeling ticking faster, etc) and aiming for near maxed rolls on most things.

Despite barely having played this league due to lack of interest I still made around 150 alterations just picking up rares and selling them like the casual that I am. I made 50 chaos for them which has bought everything I needed. I'm down to the shield and the chest and mostly because I'm not high enough to wear them anyway.

I'm not a pro or anything of the sort but the small changes I made seemed logical-ish. The forums are in a uproar about spectres becoming so squishy so I immediately dispensed with the idea of following the build verbatim.

Instead I used the zombie links for Elemental Army (-fire res so good for Legion and MI), Meat Shield (Taunt, survival and damage), and finally Fortify (more survival, damage).

I also added a CwdT to summon both golems (may or may not be useful) with just CwdT and both golem gems. I'm letting the CwdT level up figuring that they should live long enough the more levels they have and in any case they will be auto re-summoned anyway. This did waste one slot on a stone golem gem since I couldn't make CwdT activate Clayshaper's one (despite some bug reports on the forums).

Edit: just reached 54 and could equip Tavukai. Scoured poe trade and settled for a -15% chaos res and 98% SRS HP for 5c. Booyah, I'm eating the little gods of act 6 like popcorn. I don't even need to get close. Or get agro, and they melt in seconds :D
Last edited by CedricDur on Feb 6, 2021, 4:03:53 PM
"
CedricDur wrote:
Oof, Swift Affliction made an immediate difference and I only have it at level 1 (with 20% quality) :D

I'm really enjoying this build. Leveling SRS linked to Legion was smooth though I was peeing blue from all the mana potions. Once Cast when Channeling became available it is easy to skirt around combat and let the explodey minions do their business.

Edit: just reached 54 and could equip Tavukai. Scoured poe trade and settled for a -15% chaos res and 98% SRS HP for 5c. Booyah, I'm eating the little gods of act 6 like popcorn. I don't even need to get close. Or get agro, and they melt in seconds :D

I´m glad you like it ^^ just care to get the rings, daresso so that you can cap your resists. And care with stuff with chaos damage, stay at a safe distance and let the boys do the work, chaos is scary...Bleed too (I like to use Soul of Ralakesh because of that)
"
Eilanzer wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Tks for testing, there is some ways you can increase dps, by a lot but you will need some amazing rolls in your uniques...

-First the obvious part...You will need the max rolls in "minion have % increased maximum life" wherever you can have it in your gear and the 3 yellow jewells.

-To RLY maximize your damage you will need a perfect tavukai amulet, with minus 17% chaos resistance and amazing minion life and srs damage. (Minus 17% will make your srs apply the dot, and just almost insta melt and explode MUCH faster! doing consecutive apply of burn/chaos dot and the fire damage explosion)

-You can remove some point from your passive tree (losing some endurance charge, or chaos resist to pick more "minion have % increased maximum life" from tree but at the cost of tankiness wich i don´t recommend.) What you could rly test is removing some nodes that increase "minion have % increased maximum life" but have the "increase minion elemental resist"...I will test later in pob, but i believe you will have more damage removing these nodes (even at the cost of losing minion life) but will gain in dps because your minions will explode faster.

-Investing some money in your animate guardian will increase a LOT in your damage, using a "Kingmaker despot axe" will increase damage of your minions, make them have culling strike (make the enemy die faster when they get to 10% life) and will get you fortify making your even more tanky.

-im already using a new chest with 6l and adding swift afliction as a last piece of the chest combo will increase a LOT of all the dot damage (all the dots benefit from swift affliction even the pool of chaos the siegebraker makes) if you want to go full balls deep and don´t care about money, awakened swift affliction will make even more damage. (But at this point the purpose of the build to be cheap will be null and it´s better to make another build already XD)

I picked up all minion life nodes and had all maxroll gear.

That was my prognosis after all of that already. :P

Build is good but falls off for bosses no matter what you do.

I am very impressed for the price though. Definitely fantastic league starter.
I'm still a bit lost about what would be a good anointment. But I'm a noobling.

- There are no more notables with Minion HP.
- Perhaps HP for us? We don't take Constitution and we could snap it.
- Would an AoE notable help with clear? Bigger Cyclone, MI radius, acid puddles? But clear seems ok.
- If Swift Affliction helped with Legion and the acid puddles then picking a notable that helps with DoTs? Something would need to be picked that is multiplicative and not additive. Something like Growth and Decay? But would it apply to Legion and etc? PoB says no despite showing the damage increase for Swift Affliction.
- Perhaps indirect damage by increasing aura effect/reservation.
- Cleansed Thoughts for double chaos resistance. Using the build's PoB it says it would only be another 19%, but with jewels with chaos resistance it would only take raising that 19% to 37.5% and with this we'd have 75% to chaos.
- Elemental Equilibrium would help Legion and MI. We can use Frostblink, I think, to activate it just for bossing.
Last edited by CedricDur on Feb 7, 2021, 12:05:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info