Constant crashes with no bug messages 3.13.1

I'm also hitting what appears to be the same bug. I've attempted two maps and have a total of five crashes, two of which happened almost immediately after loading the character in Oriath.

There's no error message--just an immediate program closure to desktop.
Same problem here, game was fine before this update. Now I'm crashing randomly either in town, random area, random map, loading screen to next area or in hideout doing nothing.

Tried deleting all files inside "my documents" folder, still crashing

Tried switching from DX11 to Vulcan, still crashing

Uninstalled the game, restarted computer, re-downloaded and re-installed the game, still crashing.

Seriously, I'm crashing at least 10 times in every area. Last crash I had was in act 6 "The riverways", gave up after 7th crash in just that one area.

Last edited by 810702 on Jan 28, 2021, 12:46:48 AM
Same here. Constant crashes no matter I'm doing to fix it. I tried to do everything what was here recommended but still got a problem with crashes.
same here. no error message just straight to desktop. please fix
"
Scott_GGG wrote:
Can you please try deleting the DailyDealCache, MOTDCache and ShopImages subfolders from the "Documents\My Games\Path of Exile" folder and let us know if this issue persists?

Alright, so this has worked for me, but before these steps I defragged once and packchecked twice, so maybe that has something to do with the solution as well?

All in all, thank you for the help!
"
Hypnotikzs76 wrote:
"
Scott_GGG wrote:
Can you please try deleting the DailyDealCache, MOTDCache and ShopImages subfolders from the "Documents\My Games\Path of Exile" folder and let us know if this issue persists?

Alright, so this has worked for me, but before these steps I defragged once and packchecked twice, so maybe that has something to do with the solution as well?

All in all, thank you for the help!

I was gonna say it works but after 20 mins or so, the game crashes again and again. wasted 6 portals of the map I am running coz of this f crashing issue.
Can confirm. I'm having the same crash issues since the patch. Never any issues before.
having the same problem
I crashed maybe once before today's patch and a couple dozen times after it. This fix worked for a patch that made me crash seasons ago and it fixed it again for 3.13.1.

UPDATE your Nvidia drivers. My driver was over a year out dated. I choose custom installation and only check the main drivers and PhysX, I uncheck HD audio. Check the CLEAN installation.

I also deleted the cache folders as recommended. Those 2 things and I've had zero crash in 2 hours of play.
I have the same issue several crashs, around 8 per hour the game is closed without any error with nvidia 1050TI and dx11, I'm still playing because I love this game so please GGG let us informed if the team is working on a fix !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info