Constant crashes with no bug messages 3.13.1

After the newest patch I've been crashing nearly every 2 minutes. Thought it might be corrupted files so I've done packcheck but now I'm crashing to desktop almost immediately after opening the game
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2021, 8:21:55 PM
same here. since last update. before that everything was fine
Same problem here. Gotta love these patches that fix crashing issues.
I had this issue:

"
I'm crashing to desktop almost immediately after opening the game

I wound up blowing away my "My Games" files and that seems to have resolved it. I'd give that a go. You lose your settings and filters but you can copy them back in.
Can you please try deleting the DailyDealCache, MOTDCache and ShopImages subfolders from the "Documents\My Games\Path of Exile" folder and let us know if this issue persists?
"

Can you please try deleting the DailyDealCache, MOTDCache and ShopImages subfolders from the "Documents\My Games\Path of Exile" folder and let us know if this issue persists?

I have tried this and no change in behavior, crashes after a few minutes on main menu, from hideout, or from maps.
Not sure what you've done here. But I've tried to play for the past half hour with crashes / reloads taking more time than playing.

Edit: I tried the above before posting this and it crashes immediately upon entering the harvest zone I was in prior to the crash. But I've crashed more than playing in multiple areas.

Edit 2: There it goes again for the third time in the same harvest area.

Edit 3: Didn't even get back to the Harvest area before a crash this time.

Edit 4: https://imgur.com/a/QSvXjCe .. /bug incase it's a problem with my character setup, or map gen. (It crashed again shortly after posting this)
Last edited by Karix86 on Jan 27, 2021, 11:32:24 PM
Same here. Deleted DailyDealCache, MOTDCache and ShopImages, switched from vulcan to dx 11, still crashing to desktop, 0 error messages in client.txt.
Last edited by Ruiner84 on Jan 27, 2021, 11:42:37 PM
"

So I've deleted all, it hasn't crashed almost immediately like it has before, I'll keep this updated in case it crashes within the next hour or so
So I ran the community defrag tool and the client then started crashing on startup. I cleared the cache folders once again and it then worked fine.

Wanted to reboot as close as possible to the same situation as before so loaded up a Lookout map, it had a Harvest node at the exact same spot. As soon as I noticed it.. crash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info