3.13.1 Patch Notes

this is so frustrating.game ran perfect last league.
why are they doing this,so a few people can play on their pentium II's?
"
Legion monsters are no longer revived in Ritual encounters.

Well there goes that good tribute gain.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
The texture streaming works worst now that before the patch, is it normal because textures are re-downloading or something? just wanted to give feedback about that, i don't have any other problem ATM
20 min. 15 crashed , 2 missed sales , now I cannot even go to my hideout ( starts loading ) and crashing to desktop.

Have no idea what went wrong but I am counting on the texture streaming and AMD architecture ( from other comments at least I think that).

A friend was crashing every now and then - now he is playing.

Me - not one crash since launch - now cannot even login ... and I stayed up to play - very disappointing
It's totally kicking my PC's ass right now.
I'm working on 100% CPU and GPU.

And I dont have a potato PC.
"
Deyjasagus wrote:
I'm not certain what "fix" you did for the streaming textures but when you first load into the game or a new zone it is much worse than it was before. It should also be noted that before this patch I was pulling 125-150 FPS on a much older computer using Vulkan and now I'm down to 80-90.

Please reverse this patch as it has made gameplay worse for a number of us.

This! It's bad enough you folks cannot decide which realm i belong in from one intance to the next, but now I have to wait an extra 5-20 seconds to """put my glasses on????""". Hell even when in my own ho, when i open then close my stash, it now takes a few seconds for the texture to fix itself where the stash was....

Please revert!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
The Textures need years to load. Its getting worse and worse everyday...

The game performance (fps) is also super awful since leaguestart. 90% of the time i drop in rituals from 120+fps to 20fps.

I had never probs with the performance before (not even in 100% juiced delirium maps).

FIX YOUR GAME GGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my screen right now. It never loads. I've tried changing every setting and NOTHING is working. Please help.

Last edited by andymacofficial on Jan 27, 2021, 7:37:51 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for the graphics fixes!! It used to take a really long time to load ever town and especially long to load my hideout and all the decorations

After the fix it only takes FOUR TIMES AS LONG AS BEFORE to load my hideout!!! Woot!
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
the game crash whit this error

2021/01/27 03:06:12 ***** LOG FILE OPENING *****
2021/01/27 03:20:34 433285796 34 [WARN Client 5408] FMOD Failed to load bank FMOD/Desktop/HuhuGrub.bank with error code 18
2021/01/27 04:31:40 ***** LOG FILE OPENING *****

what is it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info