I'm fucking awful at memory games.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Whats a memory game? What her name was in the morning?

Probably explains cognitive evolution better than the whole "tool using" nonsense.
Here are some memory exercises that will only take you 15-20 minutes to do:

Counting verbally is great for developing your memory! As a warm-up, I suggest you count backwards from 300 to 0. For greater efficiency, you can count by subtracting 3 from each number: 300, 297, 294, 291, … .
Take various small objects - hairpins, erasers, batteries, pop-ups - lay them out in front of you, look at them for a few seconds and memorize them, and then turn around 180 degrees and list out loud what you memorized.
Now for a harder task. Find a picture of a clock on the internet and stare at it for 30 seconds. Try to remember everything: the shape of the hands, the font of the numbers, the shape of the clock. Draw what you can remember on a piece of paper and compare it with the picture. If the drawing is not detailed enough or differs altogether, try again.
More online games free slots are very helpful in developing memory and thinking.
Choose any object nearby: a vase, a statue, a perfume, a notebook or a book with an interesting cover. Look at it carefully for 30 seconds, then turn around and describe it in words in all its details.
You have three columns of words in front of you. Your task is to memorise them within a minute. Tip: Try to put the words in pairs and link them by some association, some image. Turn around and name all the words or write out the ones you can remember:
And the most fun exercise, though, for which you'll need a team. Charades is great for developing kinesthetic memory.
Hi all, I love online games
Last edited by MohammedNoble on Feb 3, 2021, 5:19:01 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Whats a memory game? What her name was in the morning?

Probably explains cognitive evolution better than the whole "tool using" nonsense.

I guess it depends what you mean by "tool using" sorta gives a whole new look on evolutionary biology or English syntax.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 3, 2021, 9:04:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info