[3.13] Ivory Ice Nova Inquisitor - Stat stacking, Fanaticism, Spellslinger. All content clear

Hello. I am interestet on this build.
Do you think it is HC viable?
And what are the pros and cons of the build?
Anyways nice build there. Looks great.
"
Psychoser wrote:

Do you think it is HC viable?

Everything is "HC viable", till you die. And you will. HC= havefunstartingover mode
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 4, 2021, 3:58:02 AM
"

That's not the solution. If you can't cap chaos resist, then simply don't use Ivory Tower.

Chaos res capped, really can't do hunter deathless.. probably I'm playing wrong then

I've swapped few gems and I feel it smoother, maybe can help someone else:

Frenzy-GMP-assassin's mark-power charge on critical (I don't feel frenzy needs faster attack and inspiration

Frostbolt - GMP - Spellslinger - faster/slower projectile (mapping or bossing)

CWDT - immortal call - flame dash - arcane surge

"
idmfan wrote:

Good points!

Personally, I 6-linked my ivory tower yesterday.
Nevertheless my inq doesn't deal much dam to uber Izaro.

Yea he can have a lot of ES. My inq has over 9k ES at level 82.

Is he this vulnerable to chaos damage, even cap the res at 75?

Chaos res capped makes the difference and overall no problems in mapping/bossing if not hunter (personal experience, probably others are better)
no problems with other bosses, serios maven easy
Have you done 10 way boss battles and/or the maven fight with this build? How did it go?

I wanted a break from my TR pathfinder so I made an inquis to try this build but I'm only in act 4. leveling was meh until spell slinger then it got easy mode

To the guy who said he has problems with hunter. are you running a poison flask? even if it's just one you swap in for the fight and otherwise keep in the stash? removing his poison is usually an easy way to trivialize the fight
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Feb 4, 2021, 9:06:23 AM
For the dude having issues against the hunter. Just get an instant recovery on the mana flask since chaos will hit your mana before you life, adjust pantheon for damage over time and chaos just for the fight, and what the guy posted about grabbing a poison flask.
interesting build.
nice work
Last edited by TeaSuit on Feb 4, 2021, 11:23:44 AM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Have you done 10 way boss battles and/or the maven fight with this build? How did it go?

I wanted a break from my TR pathfinder so I made an inquis to try this build but I'm only in act 4. leveling was meh until spell slinger then it got easy mode

To the guy who said he has problems with hunter. are you running a poison flask? even if it's just one you swap in for the fight and otherwise keep in the stash? removing his poison is usually an easy way to trivialize the fight

10way boss 1 death, 9.2k ES makes kinda easy move around and regen, also your area damage is huge and hit many of them together
Thanks for the flask tip, normally if a snake can spit on me I die

"
jo2soy wrote:
For the dude having issues against the hunter. Just get an instant recovery on the mana flask since chaos will hit your mana before you life, adjust pantheon for damage over time and chaos just for the fight, and what the guy posted about grabbing a poison flask.

Thanks for the suggestions, I don't get why damage should go on mana before life

Thanks
Hi I'm looking for UE/ sirius farming build for my second char. How much currency i must farm for fast leveling and safe tanking endgame bosses? Is it possible to kill sirius A max/UE even with budget gear (cost dps) safe?

I ask cause I never played build like this and all mechanics and price knowledge are new for me.
Last edited by Zakk777 on Feb 4, 2021, 8:07:04 PM
"
allevart88 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions, I don't get why damage should go on mana before life

Thanks

read the stats on Ivory Tower. Specifically the last one
How do you get the multiple frostbolts without greater multiple projectile support? (sorry I have not done many builds)
Last edited by frunction on Feb 5, 2021, 10:50:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info