[3.14] Viper Strike Poison Pathfinder - League Start and Endgame Guide

"
Good job, the guide was very well written and there are a lot of information, seems very begginer friendly indeed!

I was wondering, as I dislike the flask pianoing of PF, is there another ascendancy that would fit well in this build, maybe assassin? Also, do you think it is viable to use Shield + Sword in this build?

Thanks for question! Yes Assassin would be a good alternative, as you would get elusive on Crit from the ascendancy and good poison nodes. For leveling I would use one Binos Kitchen Knife to get the poison proliferations and then maybe run Pestilent Strike for clear in end game and gem swap 1 for 1 with Viper strike for bosses.
Bump!
Unholy grace in the cluster medium can not be put, since it is for large
"
LuisJaeger wrote:
Unholy grace in the cluster medium can not be put, since it is for large

Good catch! I just changed the Cluster Jewel section to reflect this error by my part. Thanks for the feedback!
Hey! Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for this build and guide. It's well written and very easy to follow which helped a newbie like me a lot.
"
saveseason wrote:
Hey! Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for this build and guide. It's well written and very easy to follow which helped a newbie like me a lot.

I’m glad to hear it! Was there anything that was unclear/could be improved from your perspective in the guide?
Why Feed the Fury on the large? I don't see where leech on full life is coming from, so when on full life you won't get any of the bonuses right?
Last edited by deathsoverture on Feb 18, 2021, 11:11:49 PM
"
Why Feed the Fury on the large? I don't see where leech on full life is coming from, so when on full life you won't get any of the bonuses right?

We get Life Leech from "Soul Raker" (Claw wheel on right side of tree). I actually am going to change up the Cluster Jewel section of the guide to reflect more of what I have been using recently, focusing on getting Wind-Up and Disease Vector instead of those life leech notables.
"
Delphinol wrote:
"
saveseason wrote:

I’m glad to hear it! Was there anything that was unclear/could be improved from your perspective in the guide?

I would say probably finishing the levelling part of the guide before putting it up. I started following this guide before you did and reading it now, I did miss a lot of things I should have done way earlier. But this is really nitpicky. Everything else was easy to understand (atleast for me).
Hi! Following this guide right now, you say around Act 3 to run the Despair + Malevolence combo, but if I do that, I can't get more than 1 or 2 viper strikes in before I'm spamming mana flasks. Should I be getting more mana on my gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info