[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Kaevar wrote:
First of all, thx for all the explanations, they are really helpful. But I got another questions :).

I have somewhat problems with spawning the spiders. Initially, I use Jar, kill some worms and there, spiders come. But once HoAG starts going, I am unable to kill anything, even worms from the Jar, because the Crawler kills them first. How do you spawn the spiders consistently while mapping or during bosses?

Hehe, hope you enjoy, yoo, and let the spiders out. :-)

For me is working best: see spoiler "blizzard".
With Nova or frostblink I get 18-20 spiders always and only miss them 1/15 when HoA is next and no enemy near.

Use the keys/ buttons you want to. Use instant or very fast aoe skill when the worms are still in the air.

For long boss fights take a look at Pantheon, minor pantheon.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 4, 2021, 4:46:27 PM
"
Hehehe, I have to check 2 x rings of nostalgia. Very interesting. I Was focussed on socketed ring to get one skill more. But perhaps 2 x circles are better. When I remember correct there was also a dex- problem I wanted to keep high defenses ( es, ar, resistances overcapped) on belt, gloves and ring, so I needed dex and str on ring for high defences. But perhaps there is a better way to combine.

For degens I will add another faq. Almost all are covered in "pantheon", "fire", "other ailments", "endgame" and "faq". Most important is bottled faith, corrupted blood, antibleed, minor pantheon and of course vaal discipline and time of need against.

I think only bottle is bottled faith for minions. Witchbrew Despairaura is not fine and we have withers.

For more damage you can switch in:

Large Voice clusters (3 jewel slots for more pure agonies), with only 3, or best in slot: 1 empty passive points "which grants nothing".

+ gem-level on different shield (less substain), Skin of the loyals 2x +1 all skill gem lvl +1 x "xxx" gemlvl (+20% and more damage)

Generosity for hatred big buff

Second offensive curse: sniper mark or punishment or poacher's mark (despair offers only small increasement)

When you raise virulences high and want higher damage and numbers: cold iron point dagger (+3 gem lvl) is getting very interesting instead of arakaali fang and trigger wand or wand with +skill gem lvl instead of arakaali. But you need some more minions for the ascendancy buff.

Then you can reach 11 mill and more.

Hehehe :-)

Very interesting, thanks for the suggestions , i might try this out farming more currencies :)
About the watchers eye. Is it still possible to get more than 10% of mana as ES on them?

Also, does it make sense to use blind for minions in stygian vise jewel if we get it from watchers eye already?
Last edited by Kaevar on Feb 6, 2021, 5:41:02 AM
"
Kaevar wrote:
About the watchers eye. Is it still possible to get more than 10% of mana as ES on them?

Also, does it make sense to use blind for minions in stygian vise jewel if we get it from watchers eye already?

Hey Kaevar,

no, old watcher eye with 18% was overpowered and got nerfed in 3.13. Now max is 10%.

In the spoiler "clusters and jewels" is a spoiler "watcher's eye" with trying to rank the mods. Depending on your gear and goals it can be different.

Blinding is very strong. For our build take a look at the spoiler "21 is only half of the truth". It doubles the capacities of the frostshield and molten shell besides the normal evasion of 50% for blinded mobs. For singletarget your minions are more than enough. But mapping with a lot of mobs, or when your flasks are empty, or for these from offscreen shooting mobs I love blinding on the watcher eye, too.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 6, 2021, 8:55:53 AM
Hi everyone, I would like to blow my ice nova inquisitor in this build. has anyone tried making maven's invitations? for example the feared or the one with the guardians of the shaper or the one with all the breachlords? thank you very much if someone will post some videos about it. I also wanted to know if this build is capable of doing 100% delirium maps.
"
When you raise virulences high and want higher damage and numbers: cold iron point dagger (+3 gem lvl) is getting very interesting instead of arakaali fang and trigger wand or wand with +skill gem lvl instead of arakaali. But you need some more minions for the ascendancy buff.

I have decided to go for a wand instead of dagger, because of this mod "trigger a socketed spell when you use instead" is much better quality of life.

But the onslaught buff from Minions wise loss from spiders to be forgone.

Should be around 11m DPS for agony with

Around 8m DPS with

Last edited by frannyx04 on Feb 6, 2021, 11:46:26 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Kaevar wrote:

Hey Kaevar,

no, old watcher eye with 18% was overpowered and got nerfed in 3.13. Now max is 10%.

In the spoiler "clusters and jewels" is a spoiler "watcher's eye" with trying to rank the mods. Depending on your gear and goals it can be different.

Blinding is very strong. For our build take a look at the spoiler "21 is only half of the truth". It doubles the capacities of the frostshield and molten shell besides the normal evasion of 50% for blinded mobs. For singletarget your minions are more than enough. But mapping with a lot of mobs, or when your flasks are empty, or for these from offscreen shooting mobs I love blinding on the watcher eye, too.

Yeah, I got Watchers eye with Blind and ES (same as in PoB), 4.5 ex. So I thought about dropping the belt jewel blind for something else. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kaevar/characters HaqimCrawls is my char
"
dado_hd wrote:
Hi everyone, I would like to blow my ice nova inquisitor in this build. has anyone tried making maven's invitations? for example the feared or the one with the guardians of the shaper or the one with all the breachlords? thank you very much if someone will post some videos about it. I also wanted to know if this build is capable of doing 100% delirium maps.

100 % Delirium is working fine and great.
For bossing etc. this is the top build to go I think. Like Vatinas HoP Managuardian. ES on block and Vaal Discipline / Time of need are better than most other builds for bossing I think.
This build of arachnophobid Allstars adds on top the possibilty of ranged attacks and immortal minions which the HoP build don't offer with it' s killable minions and cyclone.

If you want to, please take a look in the spoilers:
Long boss fights
Bossing (inside spoiler long boss fights)
Endgame (1 breachlord is dangerous with degens, aoe and not blockable damage: kill him ranged)
FAQ

Sorry, I am level 99.4 at the moment in standard and want half a level more before other challenges.

But Prenerf the Sirus Influence this was one of a very few builds, which could facetank the fast and hard killing Sirus influenced mobs for example. A lot other builds died. I did a lot of Maven invitations without danger and no problems, but did not all right now, first lvl 100 to take. All guardians are no problem for this build ( see perhaps pantheon/ Hibernator for anti-chain-freeze, but I never had danger with them), 1 breachlord you cannot facetank, other 3 are no problem.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 6, 2021, 2:24:31 PM
Another question. Do you guys manually trigger all the defensive layers? By this I mean:

Vaal Discipline
Vaal Grace
Molten Shell
Frost Shield
"
frannyx04 wrote:
"

I have decided to go for a wand instead of dagger, because of this mod "trigger a socketed spell when you use instead" is much better quality of life.

But the onslaught buff from Minions wise loss from spiders to be forgone.

Should be around 11m DPS for agony with

Around 8m DPS with

Yes! Very high top damage and top for a bit faster mapping! Very, very fine and good!

At some step you cannot scale the spider damagepart higher. Then only scaling up the HoA works.

But don't forget: the spiders are offering 15 stacks of withers with withering touch support better than other minions and their AI is on mapping best, they attack everything on screen when you use ball-lightning. HoA attacks, ... building up the virulences slower, but much much harder on high gem + virulences level.

Trigger - wand is very fine! For sniper mark and desecrate with spirit offering best! Cast when stunned is only in some situations better because you don't need to use a skill with cast when stunned or cwdt.

11 mill you will not get with using arakaal and spiders. But they are better balanced for content when you want level high. I tried and enjoyed much the build with trigger wand too and it is very, very, very strong, but a bit sqishy / glascannonstyle compared to the Allstars, hehehe ;-)

Wooow! Top damage!!

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 6, 2021, 2:50:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info