[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

thx, gonna do that. besides that i trade some currency into chaos for shapers touc/ skin of loyals, prbly gonna be able to map better then
Hey, im in league and i rly dont know where to start? what pob should i chose? im hard confused about this build :S
OK after having arakali and memory vault i know got shapers touch, blank skin of the loyals and the aegis aurora and a minion blind jewel.

instead of insta dying in ritual i could facetank all rounds now.

finally can start to feel the builds power and start farming other key pieces :)
"
xs247 wrote:
Hey, im in league and i rly dont know where to start? what pob should i chose? im hard confused about this build :S

Hi Xs247,

yes, the build is long and offers a lot of variants to individualize.
That can be confusing starting.

In the spoiler "gear - panorama overview" is showed which pob to choose:

Spoiler

"This build shows 4 paths of easy scaleable gear-set-ups.

On the same fundament they balance defences, offensives, damage and quality of life like movementspeed or ailments- immunities a bit different:

1.) The Definitive Defensive Tank Edition

is recommended overall for level 100 in all content. 5 mill. shaper-damage is more than enough for all content and you need not more.

2.) Boss-Hunter Level 100 Edition
Sniper's Mark, 55 Virulences, 6.1 mill shaper-damage

3.) The Offensive Edition 55, 8 mill. damage,

is well balanced too, but more difficult for reaching level 100 and for some dangerous content you need experiences in poe with this gear to do it deathless. You miss some not mandatory defensive skills.

It is fitting fine for all levels until 98.

4.) The Highway to damage 60 with 21 mill. shaper-damage

in the spoiler "Make hatred not grace" is a full damage build. Use it on your level-ups or when you are full levelled. It's not overall recommended for levelling because it also results in a bit glascannonstyle playing.

You can choose your Edition for your experiences in poe, your prefered individualized playstyle and for your own personal goals."

Take the very, very tanky Offensive Edition 55, you have a lot experiences in poe:

https://pastebin.com/tTjdeieV

When you like it ultimative tanky (or when you are not experienced in poe) or for level 98-100 take the definitive defensive tank edition:

https://pastebin.com/zjFwhV89

Have fun, let them swarm and when you have questions just ask.

For beginning the first half of the build until "Tipps for beginning, levelling and gearing" shows all needed stuff, the second half is is only about variants, individualizations and explanations.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 22, 2021, 8:34:42 AM
wanna start buying my first budget cluster jewels.

any more recommended passives for medium ones beside cult leadfer and pure agony?

also some advice on what to prioritice on starter lagre/medium jewel for budget

thx
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
wanna start buying my first budget cluster jewels.

any more recommended passives for medium ones beside cult leadfer and pure agony?

also some advice on what to prioritice on starter lagre/medium jewel for budget

thx

Start with "uncompromising" (and/ or "self control" or stalwaart commander) to get enough mana with circle of nostalgia also to activate your 6 links for the HoA:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/B3vbQo3c8

Then after pure agony on medium clusters.

Small clusters with 2 skills.
Medium clusters work equal with 4 and 5 skills.

Large miniondamage clusters are still expensive, take them with 8 skills, 2 jewel sockets.

Your gear is getting great!

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 22, 2021, 8:53:55 AM
I know Arakaali's states that it has 100% of Raise Spider. In my experience I can often kill several packs of monsters before I get any spiders. Are there any hidden requirements for the raise spider to trigger?
"
Caithster wrote:
I know Arakaali's states that it has 100% of Raise Spider. In my experience I can often kill several packs of monsters before I get any spiders. Are there any hidden requirements for the raise spider to trigger?

the spiders trigger when YOU kill something, but u barely do any damage, so the packs u mentioned were killed by your crawler and not by you. so no trigger

thats what the worms are for. they are the kills from you (with ice nova) that trigger raise spider
"
Caithster wrote:

Hi Caithster,

you are still needing the flask "writhing jar".

All tipps for raising spiders in all situations are in the spoiler "blizzard" and in "FAQ" examples for keybindings.

Sometimes Einhar or Heist members are faster killing the flying worms, but with 2x desecrate, then fast writhing jar, then fast ice nova or frostblink it is most easy.

Zoom into to see the worms lifting off, in this moment frostblink or ice/ shock nova. It is not difficult, but you have to use the keybuttons fast.

And like Schnubbel writes.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 22, 2021, 1:02:45 PM
I made massive mistake of starting the league in HC with it and I'm struggling a lot.

Is there a list of upgrade priorities somewhere here to feel a bit tankier? The problem is everything costs 2+ex and I have no way to farm Ultimatums w/o risking too much..

Sitting at 3k life 2k es, whooping 133 armor so determination makes no sense yet, I'm using discipline for now. 60/30 block.

The damage feels OK (maim replacing empower as the 6th link), but the squishiness is real..

Help me before I rip, please ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info