[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

The notes on the pob are, unfortunately, barely readable.
"
M3tamorph wrote:
The notes on the pob are, unfortunately, barely readable.

Yes, the notes in pob need a cleaning-up and update urgent.
Until then take as usual simply the always actual guide here in the forum.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 17, 2024, 4:24:58 AM
I also look forward to the PoB cleanup, it's hard to follow and I think I'm even confused. The only thing I'm clear about is the tree; the rest, I'm using what I think is convenient from the many options provided.

The gems aren't defined in any specific equipment (for example, which group of gems goes in boots, gloves, etc., isn't defined). In one of the PoB options, it puts 5 gems in gloves, and all 5 active gems, when it's not possible to put 5 gems in gloves.

Overall, the PoB needs urgent cleanup. Apart from that, it seems like a tanky build with a lot of damage, really good. Thanks for that.
"
Davoker wrote:
I also look forward to the PoB cleanup, it's hard to follow and I think I'm even confused. The only thing I'm clear about is the tree; the rest, I'm using what I think is convenient from the many options provided.

The gems aren't defined in any specific equipment (for example, which group of gems goes in boots, gloves, etc., isn't defined). In one of the PoB options, it puts 5 gems in gloves, and all 5 active gems, when it's not possible to put 5 gems in gloves.

Overall, the PoB needs urgent cleanup. Apart from that, it seems like a tanky build with a lot of damage, really good. Thanks for that.

Hi Davoker!

In the pob-community-fork are small symbols/pictures/icons for the pieces of equipment like helmet / gloves etc. and you can check the recommended slots and bindings also inside the separated socket-groups.

Perhaps you need to update the pob-community-fork.

There are no-where 5 skills linked. Only in the variations disabled, deactivated and greyed out - because the socketcolours of sol cannot be modified to show the possible HoA-supports or different cwc-setups are interesting.
Void gaze is granted by the helmet, a curse on hit is granted on the gloves-implicit. And while levelling take simply the socketlinks and -colours which fits best without much rerolling.

In endgame fullgeared or when you selfcast some stuff you have up to 3 free to choose skillsockets also.

Of course use only the enabled skills and not the greyed out, disabled, deactivated variations.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2024, 8:35:58 AM
Just read the forum guide, my god. It's confusing lol, i'm no newbie played at least a few hundred hours. Hope you clean up the guide & update video of the build tho it's quiet bloated.
The pob-notes are shortened and updated.

(tl;dr, HoA-damage-scaling, checklist defences)

A new "HoA Lvl 34 / Damage / The Ubers"-set-up is added in the pob to reach the final tipping-point of the herald-gemlevel.

A +2 triggerwand or alternative the dark seer sceptre and darkness-enthroned-belt is used, a chaos golem of the maelstrom for more withers and feeding frenzy is added in also.

50M damage, 11M ehp in maps.

HoA is back.
Minion-Meta ready.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2024, 4:46:14 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
The pob-notes are shortened and updated.

(tl;dr, HoA-damage-scaling, checklist defences)

A new "HoA Lvl 34 / Damage / The Ubers"-set-up is added in the pob to reach the final tipping-point of the herald-gemlevel.

A +2 triggerwand or alternative the dark seer sceptre and darkness-enthroned-belt is used, a chaos golem of the maelstrom for more withers and feeding frenzy is added in also.

50M damage, 1.5M ehp.

HoA is back.
Minion-Meta ready.

thank you sir!
"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:
Just read the forum guide, my god. It's confusing lol, i'm no newbie played at least a few hundred hours. Hope you clean up the guide & update video of the build tho it's quiet bloated.

The build stacks a lot defensive layers.
CI, HoA, aura-stacking, clusters, each single mechanic is complex on it's own, and here they all four are united.

;-)

In the TL;Dr you find the short edition of the build.
It's enough when you are experienced in understanding and copying the gear and pob.

I would love to shorten the build like you too, but while levelling and gearing, in league-start and low-budget, for bossing and 40/40 challenges each of the spoilers is valuable.

With almost each of the spoilers - gear, skills, mechanics, flasks, jewels, clusters, you can fix your stats and adjust them to your actual level and budget and balance into more damage, tankyness or qol.
And of course, as always in poe, the "final"-pob is tripled and quadrupled effective compared to the variations.
HoA and clusters are not well fitting for a short cookie-cutter when you want to min-max.

I could integrate 3 or 4 spoilers into another spoiler, but they would turn probably too long and more difficult to overview.
I could shorten the intro and countdown of course. I could also link out to some poe-wiki-tags and to nice youtube-videos instead - no, thanks.

As always in poe in high optimized builds and high content, it's complex and an in-depth guide is useful.
Probably for this reason it's also the most popular guide here in the forum.
So it was not the goal to publish only a copy-to-go pob.

When there are good tipps of you or all Aarachnophobias how to practical and concrete shorten the build I am always interested and love improvements!

Videos this league will take some time, in these weeks I build a new HoA-armour-stacker-champion.
But in the channel Play L you find always newer HoA-videos too.

Some bosses - Exarch in 5 seconds
https://youtu.be/1eCs-z_wMLk

t16 mapping and crawling at the full juiced empowered delirious bazar
https://youtu.be/T6IFVWgeW30

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 21, 2024, 12:40:03 AM
I think it is impossible to league start with this, requires too soon items that we most need to buy. I'm wrong?
"
Fahgnus wrote:
I think it is impossible to league start with this, requires too soon items that we most need to buy. I'm wrong?

There are faster racers out there.

You get into t10 for extreme cheap 15 chaos with HoA.
When you craft some clusters yourself and have some know-how of auras and clusters and the cheap variations for 10 chaos.

But from red t-12-maps onward the aegis aurora is needed as CI and is expensive at leaguestart.

So in day one in league you need the know-how to get 1-3 div for the keygear of the build.

Some leagues ago the build was often very good ranked. Last leagues srs etc. we're much more popular. HoA and CI is fast when you know how to scale it up, but it's complex also with the needed mechanics.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2024, 9:28:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info