[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

Is there an updated version of the mana management? The helmet enchantment is no longer available and it is hard to get 6-link HoA + 2*50% aura + discipline
My experience as a lost returning player: There's sooooo much incoherent filler here, like I have to spend hours upon hours just deciphering everything here to figure out what I should actually be doing in-game, instead of the guide (or lack thereof) simply telling us upfront. Even the PoB's notes are very messy and vague, hinting at numerous different options for various things at undefined points in time, in baffling orders of presentation. I'm sure there's a good build in there somewhere, but sifting through the spaghetti is a very frustrating job in itself. The PoB trees are also strange, like you'll have to select the "Act 4-6" tree between Act 2-3. I had to write my own guide to follow based on random notes + wiki results... It would've been 10x easier for everyone if you just said where/when/what to do, in a relevant order. I can't recommend this, because there's no coherent guide, and it looks like other people are having the same issue.
Last edited by Brian on Apr 3, 2024, 4:21:15 AM
"
Brian wrote:
My experience as a lost returning player: There's sooooo much incoherent filler here, like I have to spend hours upon hours just deciphering everything here to figure out what I should actually be doing in-game, instead of the guide (or lack thereof) simply telling us upfront. Even the PoB's notes are very messy and vague, hinting at numerous different options for various things at undefined points in time, in baffling orders of presentation. I'm sure there's a good build in there somewhere, but sifting through the spaghetti is a very frustrating job in itself. The PoB trees are also strange, like you'll have to select the "Act 4-6" tree between Act 2-3. I had to write my own guide to follow based on random notes + wiki results... It would've been 10x easier for everyone if you just said where/when/what to do, in a relevant order. I can't recommend this, because there's no coherent guide, and it looks like other people are having the same issue.

... probably you were high overlevelled when you already in act 3 have that much passives. That`s nice and tanky, but many crawlers level a bit faster in average through the acts. Simply take then of course the tree fitting to your passive-points.

... and sure, poe is often complex. Thank you for your feedback. ;-)
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 9, 2024, 4:15:40 AM
"
tmp20xy wrote:
Is there an updated version of the mana management? The helmet enchantment is no longer available and it is hard to get 6-link HoA + 2*50% aura + discipline

the spoiler is corrected. Thank you for reporting!

Follow the "Final"-pob. You need the 90% manamultiplier on the helmet or one more small cluster with manamanagement.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 9, 2024, 4:18:58 AM
"
roeshamboner wrote:
...Zip ... Never mind folks I just decided to run a BAMA Guardian build instead. Cheers

Hehehe, I wish to your animated guardian and to your spectres good luck and a long life in t17, rippy necropolis-mods or against Sirus. ;-)
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 8, 2024, 9:27:20 AM
@chromino: I've been thinking of ways to add a The Stampede to your build, so that I can use Cyclone/Awakaned cast while channeling/Ball lightning of static/Power charge on critical link instead of Storm burst, and then cruise through maps with 150% ms cyclone.

Any chance you have any thoughts on how to make that work? I think it adds some nice speed to the build.
"
Roamy1 wrote:
@chromino: I've been thinking of ways to add a The Stampede to your build, so that I can use Cyclone/Awakaned cast while channeling/Ball lightning of static/Power charge on critical link instead of Storm burst, and then cruise through maps with 150% ms cyclone.

Any chance you have any thoughts on how to make that work? I think it adds some nice speed to the build.

Yes, cyclone is great in map and you dodge so much damage with the movement. Channel blazing salvo-returning projectiles and autotrigger ball lightning of static and void spheres beside.

Melee cyclone is not optimal for boss-farming and fits only until 55-60 HoA-virulences. Switch some medium clusters pure agony out for ghastly jewels, amanamu's gaze, the +1 chaos mastery with wither-effects, a large chaos-cluster, etc., then it's also okay for bosses.

Movementspeed is probably already enough with 50% quality with ashes of the stars, the stampedes are also nice.

You find all recommendations and tipps in the spoiler:

"skills and trigger" --> "moving melee style cyclone"
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 9, 2024, 5:49:11 AM
hi man, i follow your guide for a loong time, awesome one. man, sry if this was asked before, with the removal of minion damage from it, united in dreams is still bis right? also, i was thinking on using arakaali with withering/ unbound / and splash or multi. where do you suggest i should put the curses with arcanist brand? ty man
where should i invest next on my build?
Man i'm starting to like the build but damn there is so much alternatives on each piece of equipment that i can't follow a proper order :(

Please help look at my pob. What should be my next steps? I have little currency around 5 div.

https://pobb.in/1iEys8jrfFJo

Thank you
Last edited by OTTOGIGA on Apr 15, 2024, 4:59:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info