[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

hello man, big fan of your build, following it for a few seasons and this one i decided to make it. i wanna do the cyclone cwc with glacial cascade. What kind of gloves should i check for, until i get a 4W triad? thank you
also, which is the downside of using Glacial Cascade with cyclone? there is any?
hi well i wanted to do this but have a problem with cluster jewel , you said large need to have the good passive in slot 1&3 of the jewel stats but
from all your example the "plague star" jewel isn't like that , jewel have conjured wall , mage hunter and thaumophage but the passive at the edge is the 3rd (thaumophage and not mage hunter)
so how can i buy correct jewel ? ^^'
oh and got another question about helmet .
OF course hunter/redeemer is totally out of reach (and harvest nerf will not help :D ) but a rare helmet with eldritch influcence is easier , we can have mana reservation efficency + despair curse effect .
But having a +1 or +2 minion gems and a better despair is worth again eber's void gaze in damage ? of course the rare helemet can help to fix res or attributes so it's probably bis even with a lose on damage .
Just a note that this build is using Pre-Nerf melding of the Flesh in the PoB
Wondering if you got any ideas on how to make my MinionMasterTaric spider build better?
hi all
Are there any 90+ Quant invite videos or Uber ubers with this build? I didn't see them in 1 post and 50 page
Also, can uber endagame be done with this? How much should I invest for a comfortable endgame?
Maybe pure aracali+squire is more suitable for my purposes??
"
Greek_God wrote:
Just a note that this build is using Pre-Nerf melding of the Flesh in the PoB

Corrected, thank you! When you want to facetank more elemental damage like the memory game of maven, visit also the spoiler "jewels and clusters", "melding of the flesh". You still can max the elemental resistances to 87 or even 89 not that difficult with unique medium clusters, gloves, impossible escape, more elemental-damage-reduction--flasks etc.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 15, 2022, 3:08:09 PM
"
pers0nality wrote:
hi all
Are there any 90+ Quant invite videos or Uber ubers with this build? I didn't see them in 1 post and 50 page
Also, can uber endagame be done with this? How much should I invest for a comfortable endgame?
Maybe pure aracali+squire is more suitable for my purposes??

It's not the optimal build against uber exarch or uber maven.
Against uber-shaper or uber-sirus instead it's a very strong build.

So when you want a uber-exarch-farm-build the squire or other builds are probably better. Here the main damage-dealer is HoA and you need to generate yourself the HoA-virulences, that is not optimal against some ubers and most uber-farmers focus on glascannonstyle and automatical damage while moving.

For other endagme-content like simulacrum wave 30 or ordinary bosses the allstars-build is cheaper and offer much more tankyness and damage.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 15, 2022, 3:30:44 PM
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
hi well i wanted to do this but have a problem with cluster jewel , you said large need to have the good passive in slot 1&3 of the jewel stats but
from all your example the "plague star" jewel isn't like that , jewel have conjured wall , mage hunter and thaumophage but the passive at the edge is the 3rd (thaumophage and not mage hunter)
so how can i buy correct jewel ? ^^'

mmhhmm, you need them ordinary in the cluster-description at places 1 and 3.

When you are not sure it's possible to copy them from the trade-link into the pob with "create custom" in the pob-tab "items".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info