[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
hey the pob have an error for the item setup "mageblood 100% conversion" 2 flasks are the same

i don't know exactly which setup of flask i need to use ... we already got a lot of curse reduced effect so i guess isn't worth to have more even if we are not total immune .

edit: and i did some tweak test ,not sure about the gems i must use for my wand , its less minions to apply withering but the +2 is really nice :D

Hi Redeye,

thank you, the pob-item-tab "mageblood" is corrected and improved.

Congratulations to your Circle of Nostalgia - it's a masterpiece!

The Skin of the Lords' 100% increased global defences boosts op granite, jade and basalt flask. You reach fast 100k armour with ghost dance or 200k armour with iron reflexes. Both are extreme strong, in high density ghost dance is best, against Sirus or Shaper iron reflexes as keystone is the choice on SoL.

Or also a stibnite-flask is attractive when you don't want a quicksilver. It's almost possible to deactivate and reskill grace with it's evasion, even when that aura is doubled too nice and charming by the SoL.

Flask-Curse-immunities are very interesting with mageblood - then take bastion of hope/ radiant faith in the ascendancy instead time of need. Or Increased armour/ evsion are great flask/suffixes too.

Against elemental damage dealers like maven or exarch:
When you are around 80-85% allresis with melding of the flesh and purity of ice, I advice to switch in instead ruby, topaz and sapphire-flasks for more elemental damagereductions. But with your impossible escape I guess you will already reached top-high elemental-ehp.

hi ty :D yup i'm at 89% all res now , 86 if i drop my megalomaniac (so i'm waiting to take a juicy melding of the flesh legacy at the end of league ^^)
yep i was thinking about the curse "immune" with flask but i just take the +20 from Armour&ES mastery . I don't understand we already take bastion of hope and radiant faith on ascendancy , if i dropp time of need the only nodes a bit worth should be unwavering faith or unwavering crusade ?

edit: and about the quicksilver flask i just can't , played all the league on heist with my other character (450% MS) i'm feeling already too slow coz i have the habit to zoom everytime everywhere ^^

edit2: i did a shaper with maven's buff . I can't tank the beam , i suppose i need the lethe shade node ...
Last edited by Redeyesgeek on Nov 6, 2022, 12:22:50 PM
well well , uber are a pain , i guess i missing damage , tons of degens on the ground coz i'm too slow ... (tried maven and cortex)
well i guess it's the end for me , i don't want to grind lake finally
it's a lost if time for few trash mtx.
Can someone help me to find my missing damage? Clearing T16 Maps is not even close to fast and i dont find whats wrong.

https://pobb.in/NEfTZqhiI-1x

Thanks!
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
hey the pob have an error for the item setup "mageblood 100% conversion" 2 flasks are the same

i don't know exactly which setup of flask i need to use ... we already got a lot of curse reduced effect so i guess isn't worth to have more even if we are not total immune .

edit: and i did some tweak test ,not sure about the gems i must use for my wand , its less minions to apply withering but the +2 is really nice :D

Hi Redeye,

thank you, the pob-item-tab "mageblood" is corrected and improved.

Congratulations to your Circle of Nostalgia - it's a masterpiece!

The Skin of the Lords' 100% increased global defences boosts op granite, jade and basalt flask. You reach fast 100k armour with ghost dance or 200k armour with iron reflexes. Both are extreme strong, in high density ghost dance is best, against Sirus or Shaper iron reflexes as keystone is the choice on SoL.

Or also a stibnite-flask is attractive when you don't want a quicksilver. It's almost possible to deactivate and reskill grace with it's evasion, even when that aura is doubled too nice and charming by the SoL.

Flask-Curse-immunities are very interesting with mageblood - then take bastion of hope/ radiant faith in the ascendancy instead time of need. Or Increased armour/ evsion are great flask/suffixes too.

Against elemental damage dealers like maven or exarch:
When you are around 80-85% allresis with melding of the flesh and purity of ice, I advice to switch in instead ruby, topaz and sapphire-flasks for more elemental damagereductions. But with your impossible escape I guess you will already reached top-high elemental-ehp.

hi ty :D yup i'm at 89% all res now , 86 if i drop my megalomaniac (so i'm waiting to take a juicy melding of the flesh legacy at the end of league ^^)
yep i was thinking about the curse "immune" with flask but i just take the +20 from Armour&ES mastery . I don't understand we already take bastion of hope and radiant faith on ascendancy , if i dropp time of need the only nodes a bit worth should be unwavering faith or unwavering crusade ?

edit: and about the quicksilver flask i just can't , played all the league on heist with my other character (450% MS) i'm feeling already too slow coz i have the habit to zoom everytime everywhere ^^

edit2: i did a shaper with maven's buff . I can't tank the beam , i suppose i need the lethe shade node ...

The ascendancies are possible to balance. Time of need is strong - but the regenerations are not permament reliable, like bastion of hope blockings. So when you miss Es Radiant faith is strong too. In the end you need most important the damage-notes, the tanky nodes are free to balance. Your gear is totally b.i.s. - so there are no big differences in the end. Only your 4k es are somehow a bit low.

Yes, quicksilver flask is top with mageblood, so much best qol. Hehe, a 450% heist-racer is another story, thehn everything else is sneaking, I believe.

Against Ueber Sirus or Uber Maven it's a interesting possibility to go without grace. Or to switch the basalt flask to a stibnite flask for using Uul-Netol's Vow Unset Amulet instead Aul's. Or to reach fast 55k evasion with a stibnite flask - that's nice 5k es in damagepeaks with ghost dance- is interesting too.

There are so many strong valuable possibilities with mageblood....

Ordinary you should easy be able tank the shaper's beam - most important is the watcher's eye es/ on hit and full channelled stormburst, best with ball-lightnings channelled beside for much es/ on hit.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2022, 5:10:58 PM
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
well well , uber are a pain , i guess i missing damage , tons of degens on the ground coz i'm too slow ... (tried maven and cortex)
well i guess it's the end for me , i don't want to grind lake finally
it's a lost if time for few trash mtx.

yeeeaaah, the ubers are are tough. They deal many not block able attacks, deal elemental penetrations, deal oneshots, so dodging them manually is often needed even when you tank most attacks. It's difficult to balance damage, defences, movementskills, lethe shade etc. . You are at 13M damage now. That's not perfect, a bit more would be great.

Nice are stormbrands, best with runebinder, against them, so you are dealing much more damage while moving. Iron Reflexes against Uber Sirus is a big upgrade. Lethe Shade against Uber Shaper, Uber Maven, Uber Uber Elder. But they can kick you hard and fast and you.

Hehehe, and I agree - I am also not a fan of grinding the lake this league.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 9, 2022, 8:30:26 AM
"
Collata wrote:
Can someone help me to find my missing damage? Clearing T16 Maps is not even close to fast and i dont find whats wrong.

Thanks!

Hi Collata!

Yes, your damage is still low. Main problem is that you use triad grip-gloves with 4 blue sockets.
You need mandatory 4 white sockets to tripple your damage.
Or use instead before rare gloves as alternatives. They will more than double your damage.
But in the moment your minions deal 100% cold-damage, so you miss the big benefits of curses and wither-debuffs.

Path for 2-3 passives into serpentine spellslinger for more poisonchance. It increases your HoA-virulences and your HoA damage.

Try to get an unset ring with the curse "despair" on hit (or before triad grips with white sockets also the curse vulnerability works). You need it also mandatory for more poisonchance and virulences against cursed enemies with the curse-mastery. Before use "chance to poison" instead void sphere.

Empower gem-lvl 4 and Divergent HoA gem-lvl 21 are upgrades too.
Phantasms-support are nice for starting, but in endgame they deal lesser damage. Another support instead would increase your damage much (predator or another SoL with other socketcolours 4g-1b-1r/ 3g-2r-2b).

And you don't need purity of ice without melding of the flesh jewel and don't activate "endbringer" on the clusters.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 7, 2022, 5:17:23 PM
"
Collata wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Collata!

Yes, your damage is still low. Main problem is that you use triad grip-gloves with 4 blue sockets.
You need mandatory 4 white sockets to tripple your damage.
Or use instead before rare gloves as alternatives. They will more than double your damage.
But in the moment your minions deal 100% cold-damage, so you miss the big benefits of curses and wither-debuffs.

Path for 2-3 passives into serpentine spellslinger for more poisonchance. It increases your HoA-virulences and your HoA damage.

Try to get an unset ring with the curse "despair" on hit (or before triad grips with white sockets also the curse vulnerability works). You need it also mandatory for more poisonchance and virulences against cursed enemies with the curse-mastery. Before use "chance to poison" instead void sphere.

Empower gem-lvl 4 and Divergent HoA gem-lvl 21 are upgrades too.
Phantasms-support are nice for starting, but in endgame they deal lesser damage. Another support instead would increase your damage much (predator or another SoL with other socketcolours 4g-1b-1r/ 3g-2r-2b).

And you don't need purity of ice without melding of the flesh jewel and don't activate "endbringer" on the clusters.

wow thanks for the detailed reply! the thing with the gloves wasen't on my mind at all! xD i will respec my passive skills as you mentioned. the unset ring was a big problem to aquire lately, hope i will get my hands on one to get the "despair".

Also SoL with optiumal sockets and also "ghost dance" was not in trade the last days i looked for it.

would you suggest to get gloves/boots/helmet upgrade with elemental resistence to use melding of flesh as i high benefit vs ailment resistence or even focus on getting more offensive first? main goal for me at the moment is to do nearly 100% save mapping to progress in level.
Last edited by Collata on Nov 8, 2022, 11:32:35 AM
Hi

First thank you for the build and especially for the detailed explanations. We learn every day.
I tried your build and I must admit that it is quite impressive. Especially the defense.

I didn't like playing with spiders and HoA, not enough damage for me and quite clumsy with spiders.

So I kept all your defenses and took Blazing salvo mines.
It's an excellent compromise and it fits perfectly with my style of play.
I put my pob for interested people.

Thank you again for this enormous work of explanation of the really impressive defence.

https://pastebin.com/wiWTcFrD

Thanks
Last edited by Drax6661 on Nov 16, 2022, 5:12:54 AM
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hi

First thank you for the build and especially for the detailed explanations. We learn every day.
I tried your build and I must admit that it is quite impressive. Especially the defense.

I didn't like playing with spiders and HoA, not enough damage for me and quite clumsy with spiders.

So I kept all your defenses and took Blazing salvo mines.
It's an excellent compromise and it fits perfectly with my style of play.
I put my pob for interested people.

Thank you again for this enormous work of explanation of the really impressive defence.

https://pastebin.com/wiWTcFrD

Thanks

Hi Drax!

very, very interesting and thank you a lot for that great pob!

It has some less defences (no melding of the flesh/ no 85% max resis), but is great pathed. Wooow!

It's a great miner-skill!
I am not experienced in mines. And I have to check some stuff ingame.

But I would guess:

1) Eldritch boots and arcane guarding for 100% ailment-immunities is extreme strong against many bosses and for eldritch-altars-mods etc. I would swap sanctuary and sin treks out for it.

2) When I checked correct empower-support instead trap and mine damage or instead elemental focus or instead inspiration would increase the damage by nice 25-35% because of the synergies with Skin of the Lords? It fires also beside 8 projectiles instead 7 !! Or did I overlooked something? The 130% manamultiplier would be okay I guess?

3) And one more medium custer inserted instead snowforged is stroooongkh.

Probably best:

https://pastebin.com/6VKnZCNh

Or like this, without thread of hope, 1 jewel more flexible (- perhaps for melding of the flesh), enough strength, 50% more damage, but lower Es and lower spellblock:

https://pastebin.com/4yisn8kT

(1 passive is still unused and free to path str or a mastery, perhaps block-mastery with 20 mana on block?)

(Only a bit strength is missing, switch it in on gloves, cluster-transfers or eldritch boots or aul's grade+ dex to aul's determination +str etc.)

4) CI is extreme strong, especially in siege of the atlas against all the chaos-mods. But in the allstars one important reason choosing CI is the self-poisoning with the jewel golden rule. Here it's perhaps possible to get much chaos-resis with asylum, one with evil or a cluster and go hybrid life / es. It's only a further possibility and need investment.
In the end of the map and day CI is probably better with already strong defences of SoL + Aegis Aurora.

5) When you change out swift afflication it's another 50% more damage on top / 80% total dps - but I guess it's mandatory for throwspeed and qol with blazing salvo and too much mana is needed instead the low 110% multiplier?

6) Hypothermia suppport would freeze many mobs also with mines I guess as another defensive layer with the skitterbots chillings?

7) Awakened fire penetration is as alternative support extreme strooooonghh also...

It would be great to take your alternative skill into the build for some challenges and simply as great variation. When you don't use the set-up further, am I allowed to take a link into the build and a spoiler about the variation?
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 16, 2022, 8:28:49 PM
Hi

Thank you for considering my pob.
Your superb work on the defense allows you to have a good base from which to work.

There is definitely room for improvement.

As you have often said it is a balance between defense and dps.

I had played blazing salvo at the time for its ability not to target a mob. Just throw it and the skill finds the targets. I didn't want to lose this advantage (much like HoA which remains much better with minions)

I'm testing the build and with some settings for mana regen (watcher eyes and clarity) you can spam mines non-stop. This is a crucial point the mana regen. Laying mines reserves mana before triggering. It is special .

The reduction to 100% of illnesses remains possible and must be considered with a min/max

The change with empower is excellent and yes we have an extra projectile. Gem lvl21 or awakened are also a plus.

The average cluster is a personal choice, we lose block for DPS. Again the def/dps balance must be highlighted. I'm not sure more dps is needed but the idea is interesting. I prefer more block.

Regarding CI. I think this is still the best solution. In general the mines play LL with "Pain attunement" for a maximum of dps but lose a lot of defense. There is still a choice of balance. With a burst of 40M dps I find the dps sufficient. I would have to change the shield and the amulet, which I don't want.

The "snakepit" ring can be changed to make it easier to balance the build, we lose "Fork" but we gain dps and lots of other things. I tried last night it remains viable for the clear and better for the boss.

"Swiff assembly" is debatable, some use it, some don't. To do with the mana regen which is super important. Personally I like it a lot. Pob does not take this into account, but if you lay 3 mines instead of 50% of the time, your dps increases enormously too.

Going from guardian to inqui gives even more DPS but you lose a lot of ES and defense (curse, block). I'll try to see if it's viable.

You also have to think about putting "corrupted blood" somewhere 😊 On my last test, I only died because of corrupted blood and I'm lvl89 on well-rolled T16s. Not yet tested on boss.

The same approach can be done with "eye of winter" which is also fun to play but requires more "aiming" for bosses.

The Pob is free for everyone no worries.
Last edited by Drax6661 on Nov 17, 2022, 4:45:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info