[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
VveXeCuToRvV wrote:
How would this build do in Blight / Ravaged Blight maps? I would like to find a tanky / afk build for blight

i would try carrion golems for that
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
VveXeCuToRvV wrote:
How would this build do in Blight / Ravaged Blight maps? I would like to find a tanky / afk build for blight

already did... But i would like that the build I invest in... Could lead me to do uber bosses... Kind of tired of carrion golems, used it the previous 5 seasons hahaha
"
VveXeCuToRvV wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
VveXeCuToRvV wrote:

already did... But i would like that the build I invest in... Could lead me to do uber bosses... Kind of tired of carrion golems, used it the previous 5 seasons hahaha

this build is good for uber bosses but not that good for blight. you need to keep refreshing the spiders so you cant AFK with them like you can with golems
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 14, 2022, 7:09:44 AM
hi Chromino,

this is the current state of my build, if you can give me any suggestions to take more damage without losing defense I would be very grateful, I know I can still change some gems, but I would like some suggestion on the gear or tree, thanks for your attention.

https://pobb.in/u/radius540/ivfWA6hXcUre

what about if i use gravebind? would that make it smoother in Blights?
Last edited by VveXeCuToRvV on Sep 14, 2022, 11:04:17 AM
"
VveXeCuToRvV wrote:

what about if i use gravebind? would that make it smoother in Blights?

Hi VveXeCuToRvV!

The "nearby" of gravebinds is a very small area, so other gloves offer more benefits most time.

In blights for example Asenath's Gentle Touch gloves are interesting with spiritual aid and aoe-damage.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 18, 2022, 11:19:09 AM
So im not gonna lie, im trying to go with this build swapping from my other spider. The problem is i cant find a direct "core setup" and its a such big build that some data corrupt each other (like pob color links for armor vs guide, costed me 1 div :P ). Anyway, is there on any site / part of the guide that has it like " core items / gems you MUST have for this build to work? ". I have arround 15div to spend + skin of the lords with hope correct gems + ebers with correct gems + arakali, aegis, circles of guilt (2x). I wanned to go with the full tank build to check it out or a balanced version.
Waaah, spent 8 hours and way to many divines min maxing and i'm still squishy af. Aegis lvl 93 etc i give up for today. The guide is good! But as someone earlier said it's so in-depth i probably need to read it again, maybe a few times..
Im trying really hard not to suck at this game, endless content <33
Thats the reason im searching for the core guide somehow that "works" with a low 30-40 div budget :) Cause i hate leveling and this is my only char this league so i would hate to "swap" and be a wimp again that cant do t16 or other content.
Hi, you can try my build : https://pastebin.com/WGDPgwUH

It's not so expensive cause i dont play much but there is no problem to farm T16 or kill some Bosses.

I'm now working to get 82% to all resist but it's going to be hard and really expensive :D

For others, if you see something i can change in my build, dont hesitate to tell me what.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info