[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"

Hehe, that boss I hate too and I do that map only 3x

Die you had corrupted blood immunity? But his damage is always awful.

Thank you so much a lot and I add the video!

No Worries, this is a great guide for a ES HOA build i feel as i have played Jugg HOA many years ago.

Currently not yet for corrupted blood jewel, i ran out of currency after getting some minor upgrades, so will be farming / progressing atlas in ritual league first. Most of my next upgrades are minimally 10 ex - 15ex changes :( for key items.

Last edited by frannyx04 on Jan 28, 2021, 12:09:04 PM
Heyo, what is the "BiS" watchers eye now? Is still the clarity one worth it after the pretty heavy nerf?

Enjoying the build atm, been doing some pretty nutty maps and tanking it.
"
Heyo, what is the "BiS" watchers eye now? Is still the clarity one worth it after the pretty heavy nerf?

Heyhoh!

Yes, watcher's eye clarity-mod 10% of max mana as ES remains best as I think, I still did not test in POB, there are so many alternatives for ES-balance and watcher's eye in POE. This build needs ES like all against oneshots even with 90% pdr. After hard nerf it is still better than watcher's eyes with AR / ES on hit / pdr / spellblock for this build.

Chance to blind / Grace is as 2. addition to prefer - when the minions miss to blind a mob it is most worthful I think.

Until around Lvl 93, 94, 95 no problem without watcher's eye I hope. Or take in some defensive cluster-notables like will-shaper, openess, energy from naught etc. In the spoiler Gear->Clusters->Pure Agony and FAQ are advices.

Thank's and let the scorpions out.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 28, 2021, 10:33:50 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"

Heyhoh!

Yes, watcher's eye clarity-mod 10% of max mana as ES remains best as I think, I still did not test in POB, there are so many alternatives for ES-balance and watcher's eye in POE. This build needs ES like all against oneshots even with 90% pdr. After hard nerf it is still better than watcher's eyes with AR / ES on hit / pdr / spellblock for this build.

Chance to blind / Grace is as 2. addition to prefer - when the minions miss to blind a mob it is most worthful I think.

Until around Lvl 93, 94, 95 no problem without watcher's eye I hope. Or take in some defensive cluster-notables like will-shaper, openess, energy from naught etc. In the spoiler Gear->Clusters->Pure Agony and FAQ are advices.

If the watcher's eye does not have "chance to blind enemies affected by Grace" will this be big loss?

For example:
Spoiler

+887 to Armour while affected by Determination
Gain 10% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

Or

Gain 9% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
10% increased Movement Speed while affected by Grace

or

Regenerate 2.35% of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline
Gain 9% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
Last edited by frannyx04 on Jan 29, 2021, 2:21:17 AM
"
frannyx04 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"

Heyhoh!

If the watcher's eye does not have "chance to blind enemies affected by Grace" will this be big loss?

For example:
Spoiler

+887 to Armour while affected by Determination
Gain 10% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

Or

10% increased Movement Speed while affected by Grace

or

Regenerate 2.35% of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline

Hey Franny,

all 3 mods are very stronkkh.

I think, when you have minions blinds on hit, best second mod besides clarity es/ mana is

1. Discipline: energy shield regeneration (against degens, when your sulphur bottled faith is down and time of need on cooldown, ES-regeneration is best. Or when you choose hc)

2. Grace : chance to blind (for this 1 mob of 1000000 which approaches from behind or when the spiders are in holidays and your flasks all empty. When you have iron reflexes. When you have much evasion not.)

3. Grace: movement speed. When you like it fast very fine. When you are speedy enough it frees the slot fasting on the worthful medium-cluster-jewels.

4. Determination: added armour : not so much armour for us and we have a lot allready. But very good, more es/ block.

Last edited by Chromino on Jan 29, 2021, 6:32:09 AM
"

Hey Franny,

all 3 mods are very stronkkh.

I think, when you have minions blinds on hit, best second mod besides clarity es/ mana is

1. Discipline: energy shield regeneration (against degens, when your sulphur bottled faith is down and time of need on cooldown, ES-regeneration is best. Or when you choose hc)

2. Grace : chance to blind (for this 1 mob of 1000000 which approaches from behind or when the spiders are in holidays and your flasks all empty. When you have iron reflexes. When you have much evasion not.)

3. Grace: movement speed. When you like it fast very fine. When you are speedy enough it frees the slot fasting on the worthful medium-cluster-jewels.

4. Determination: added armour : not so much armour for us and we have a lot allready. But very good, more es/ block.

Thanks Chromino!

:)
Last edited by frannyx04 on Jan 29, 2021, 7:42:47 AM
And don't forget discipline: es on hit.

There is not blockable damage in the game. Then es on hit is best (after es/ mana clarity). But I never tried (does ball=lightning really hits or count for watchers eye mod as spell/ aoe? I think it hits and then it will get very much es on hit) Something around 1 mirror of kalandra when there is one found and not used.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 29, 2021, 9:51:22 AM
ill give it a go if i can buy that on ritual league , but might want to change the build to have more ES so it can test real "face tank" for bosses
"
frannyx04 wrote:
ill give it a go if i can buy that on ritual league , but might want to change the build to have more ES so it can test real "face tank" for bosses

Hehehe, but when a boss is unvulnerabel/ immortal in a sequenze / phase, or you yourself are stunned or freezed, or all mobs are dead, spell echo + ball-lightning will leech only 0.4 seconds with es on hit. And then there is still too high elemental aoe-damage in the game for our guardian (our elementalresistances are a bit low with 76, 76, 80). GG nerfed all facetanking-immortal-modes. Best is es on block +vaal-discipline remaining.

But I think es on hit or es-leech would add a lot of substain and offers much more possibilities of facetanking, yes.

Last edited by Chromino on Jan 29, 2021, 11:05:31 AM
Other then ball lightning is there other fast hit attacks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info