[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

For those that are interested, I converted my build to cyclone at 98 and am having no issues with virulence on single target.

https://pastebin.com/awWiGGk4
What is the current recommendation for the large clusters?
One minion and one block? Minion one is straightforward. But the block one is confusing.
Guide offers a choice of two clusters. I tried getting one with the veteran defender. But turns out it is impossible to get Veteran Defender notable in the accessible part if you use Prodigious Defence. Which is a huge bummer. Looks like Veteran Defender - Riot Queller is the only option. But there are no such clusters on trade. :(
Last edited by Megatherion on Mar 4, 2022, 6:57:03 PM
Dang! I just got very lucky crafting this. Not sure what to do next
"
xxxasss wrote:
"
vnwind wrote:
I switch to this built at level 98 and somehow the mechanic still not working for me right

So I cast desecrate twice and then writhing jar, and then ball lighting to create 14 spider, and then charge at mobs and then get 20 spiders and then all my spiders 20 get killed, and then trying to create spider with the above step but mobs keep killing my worms and they chase me, so i use all charge of writhing jar. Now what? is there a way i can constantly create spiders to replace dead spider during the fight or what I am missing? Do i cast ball lighting all the time?

Also what aura to use, i can only have 3 out of 4 (Discpeile, hoa, determination, grace) for mapping or boss?

Fighting boss also tough, he killed my spider and then i am stuck

Thank you for any helps here

the spiders cant be kiled, it has 30s duration.
to sustain flask charge you can use Ryslatha pantheon but I suggest you anoint Replenishing Remedies on amulet.
It gives about 5 charge/3s ~ 1 flask click every 10s

Thank you very much for your help, it is getting better now I have the right amulet and annoint. However, I am not sure where to spend money next to increase the DPS more, please help. Here is my current build. Does upgrade to Divergent HOA make any difference from normal HOA? https://pastebin.com/6Q90jfcw
I am currently running a poor man's version of this build ..

https://pastebin.com/J08kB8Vz

I have haste extra which makes mapping much more smoother but I dont have any gem slots left.. I have to keep switching between descerate, dash and wither step depending on what i am fighting.. sometimes in the middle of the fight

I have about 7ex saved up but I cant really find something to invest in right now.. any advice on what I should do ?
Last edited by sidp2201 on Mar 5, 2022, 8:21:15 PM
1) Does it work trigger on Eber's Unification? How it help me?
2) How work Snipers's mark? Does it triggered with Cast when stunned? Or i need press special key for it?
3) Full Chaos converison... My spiders beat non phisical,but chaos? But what about mobs with chaos immune? Or chaos immune mod in Expedition?
https://pastebin.com/b0tR160q

Can't figure out why this is only 2 mil effective Hit Pool? Using 2R 3G 1B Divine Shield Skin.

I adjusted the equipment and tree of the Official POB to match my own but it's still at 177 Million effective Hit Pool.

I know the damage is low due to being level 92, having incorrect cluster position ( and having to sacrifice Cult-Leader nodes as well as having level 1 awakening gems, but I'm fine with that as it will level as I play.

Been slowly acquiring pieces to get the build up and running and once POB looks good I will respec into it but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong in the POB in regards to survivability.

What have I done wrong?

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I Figured it out. Somehow I completely missed the Arcane Guarding passives in my tree. I don't know how. But it took my EHP up to 187 million, lmao.
Last edited by RinsBiggestFan on Mar 6, 2022, 6:45:02 PM
For folks having trouble, I recommend following betta-ah's YT video that OP references in OP. I find OP's guide hard to follow.

Following that, at level 86, my damage is 'ok' and my tankiness is quite good. Mapping is pretty good, single target is rough (but I did kill Exarch with no problem on first try blind besides map effects which I had to learn because I did it blind). I tried out chaos animate weapon that supposedly 'melts the atlas' and found it lacking in T16 compared to this at ~2x the investment of this.

Here is my current POB: https://pastebin.com/JKpmb0Xh
"
vnwind wrote:
"
xxxasss wrote:
"
vnwind wrote:
I switch to this built at level 98 and somehow the mechanic still not working for me right

So I cast desecrate twice and then writhing jar, and then ball lighting to create 14 spider, and then charge at mobs and then get 20 spiders and then all my spiders 20 get killed, and then trying to create spider with the above step but mobs keep killing my worms and they chase me, so i use all charge of writhing jar. Now what? is there a way i can constantly create spiders to replace dead spider during the fight or what I am missing? Do i cast ball lighting all the time?

Also what aura to use, i can only have 3 out of 4 (Discpeile, hoa, determination, grace) for mapping or boss?

Fighting boss also tough, he killed my spider and then i am stuck

Thank you for any helps here

the spiders cant be kiled, it has 30s duration.
to sustain flask charge you can use Ryslatha pantheon but I suggest you anoint Replenishing Remedies on amulet.
It gives about 5 charge/3s ~ 1 flask click every 10s

Thank you very much for your help, it is getting better now I have the right amulet and annoint. However, I am not sure where to spend money next to increase the DPS more, please help. Here is my current build. Does upgrade to Divergent HOA make any difference from normal HOA? https://pastebin.com/6Q90jfcw

buy lvl 4 Empowered and get +1 chaos skill gems from Chaos mastery (regret some block node)
with Divergent HoA and HoA effect from your rings, you can drop chance to poison support and still have 100% chance to poson, use Anomalous spell echo instead
"
erve78 wrote:
1) Does it work trigger on Eber's Unification? How it help me?
2) How work Snipers's mark? Does it triggered with Cast when stunned? Or i need press special key for it?
3) Full Chaos converison... My spiders beat non phisical,but chaos? But what about mobs with chaos immune? Or chaos immune mod in Expedition?

1) Not sure what you are asking here... but Ebers works if you are using ball lightning (standard build).

2) Standard build has snipers on cast when stunned, I prefer to self cast it (put molten shell on CWS instead) to ensure the damage is there and to replenish flask charges on writhing jar.

3) Chaos resistance is more rare, but yes it will lower your damage. Build also has a lot of things to reduce chaos resistance so it isn't so bad. Obviously you have to avoid the chaos immune mod in expedition, but that's easy to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info