[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
vnwind wrote:
I switch to this built at level 98 and somehow the mechanic still not working for me right

So I cast desecrate twice and then writhing jar, and then ball lighting to create 14 spider, and then charge at mobs and then get 20 spiders and then all my spiders 20 get killed, and then trying to create spider with the above step but mobs keep killing my worms and they chase me, so i use all charge of writhing jar. Now what? is there a way i can constantly create spiders to replace dead spider during the fight or what I am missing? Do i cast ball lighting all the time?

Also what aura to use, i can only have 3 out of 4 (Discpeile, hoa, determination, grace) for mapping or boss?

Fighting boss also tough, he killed my spider and then i am stuck

Thank you for any helps here

the spiders cant be kiled, it has 30s duration.
to sustain flask charge you can use Ryslatha pantheon but I suggest you anoint Replenishing Remedies on amulet.
It gives about 5 charge/3s ~ 1 flask click every 10s

Hi, where i can find item leveling 1-50 lvl? Thanks
first things first: thank you for the detailed guide and the time you take answering questions here.

i am a Hoag fan since Delve league. Played life based Gladiator (pretty tanky) and slowly build an item base suited for my take on Guardian tank.
i play STD and i am a very patient trader/crafter so over the time of over 2 years i got the stuff on STD i want to use. which brings much joy, but also slight problems. biggest is the fact, that i really want to use my wand and shield and therefore cannot run Aegis or Spiders. Pure HoAg it is (almost).

i will show my build and as i dont use POB (dont ask) i am very thankful for help and tips on improving. atm i am kinda satisfied, but minmaxing is what STD is all about and i am grateful for help.

atm i am lvl 99 with around 12-13k es, 32k armour (unbuffed in HO), 3 Endurance Charges (gained on block), capped Spellblock, ES gained on hit.
i cannot fit in Grace without Auls, which is bugging me, but i run Determination, Discipline, Clarity, Precision (not important), a Banner (atm using the impale one), Tempest shield and HoAg....so plenty of auras.

HoAg is lvl 35 and i manage to achieve 70 virulences via voice/megalomaniacs while Ball lightning spreads the poison.
the Megalomaniacs are great and i could see myself exchanging some for my liking. (have some in stash)

the ring is the only gearpiece i can see myself upgrading for a fair amount (i have a %int ring ready to be crafted to exchange the rare one) but i am open to suggestions.

as i dont use POB, i dont know how much DPS my Crawler actually inflicts, but i am kinda satisfied atm.

the chest is kinda meh, as i dont have much evasion now anyways (from belt, was more before i changed some stuff)

i should state, that i build this one as a lazy one finger deathpunch build.
i dont do anything than using my mouse :)

Last edited by DrDurdle on Mar 1, 2022, 12:16:30 PM
I can't understand a little bit. At what level do we move on to spiders?
TW: French english lvl

Hello,
first i'd like to thank you for you build as it is really fun to play even tho it is a bit slow compared to some of my old build

Now, i'm having a lot of problems with defences and probably skill points. I spent a couple of exalts on the build, but i still can't do much in T16 100% Delirium (i might lack a couple of Virulence +5 nodes, 55 atm)
I'm also having trouble with bossing as i can't really facetank any end game boss (Maven, Uber elder, shaper slam things like that)
I'm trying so hard to understand what's wrong with my char on my own but i can't manage to find any hint.
I still have a couple ex to spend (like 20ex) but the build is pain in the ass to cap resistances so it's also really hard to replace 1 of the rare pieces.

I'm at 75 / 80 / 75 res with 27k armor (82% phys reduc) 16k evasion (66% chance to evade) 38% (+flask so 50%) block atk and 63% chance to block spell
I have 5.8k or so ES and i still die a lot (Funny fact when you look at the name of my char)

I've always loved reroll and it's the first time i only do 2 char in 1 league, i'd like to push the build to its limits but i can't get where i should aim right now and i'm not able to do it by myself reading the guide.

Does anyone have any idea on what to do/change with my build pls ?

Thanks again for the build guide, it is an insane build !
Last edited by Hirozaku on Mar 1, 2022, 2:31:33 PM
"
YukitoEiri wrote:
I can't understand a little bit. At what level do we move on to spiders?

Level 53
"
Hirozaku wrote:
TW: French english lvl

Hello,
first i'd like to thank you for you build as it is really fun to play even tho it is a bit slow compared to some of my old build

Now, i'm having a lot of problems with defences and probably skill points. I spent a couple of exalts on the build, but i still can't do much in T16 100% Delirium (i might lack a couple of Virulence +5 nodes, 55 atm)
I'm also having trouble with bossing as i can't really facetank any end game boss (Maven, Uber elder, shaper slam things like that)
I'm trying so hard to understand what's wrong with my char on my own but i can't manage to find any hint.
I still have a couple ex to spend (like 20ex) but the build is pain in the ass to cap resistances so it's also really hard to replace 1 of the rare pieces.

I'm at 75 / 80 / 75 res with 27k armor (82% phys reduc) 16k evasion (66% chance to evade) 38% (+flask so 50%) block atk and 63% chance to block spell
I have 5.8k or so ES and i still die a lot (Funny fact when you look at the name of my char)

I've always loved reroll and it's the first time i only do 2 char in 1 league, i'd like to push the build to its limits but i can't get where i should aim right now and i'm not able to do it by myself reading the guide.

Does anyone have any idea on what to do/change with my build pls ?

Thanks again for the build guide, it is an insane build !

I'm short on time, but your skill tree is where I'd focus. That and your belt/armor (you spend a lot of points to get GD, better to have that on the armor). The variant I'm using is good for delirium, might want to compare.

Those gloves also work better with the cyclone/storm burst version (Monik's variant that I play) than with standard ball lightning.
What is the best way to summon spiders?
Finally hit 99, it was a climb and a half. Celebrated with a deathless Maven run.
My current PoB - https://pastebin.com/S4KBbpeH

Thank you again for this build, I've been having a blast.
"
CrowbarSr wrote:
Finally hit 99, it was a climb and a half. Celebrated with a deathless Maven run.
My current PoB - https://pastebin.com/S4KBbpeH

Thank you again for this build, I've been having a blast.

Excuse me sir, how are you getting 234million EHP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info