Most BUSTED way to earn currency in Ritual playing solo (Headhunter done in 3 days)

What tier maps do you need to be running? What area does this benefit from the most? And what is the name of the map you use frequently with success? Just unlocked my map device.
"
GonkGonk wrote:
What tier maps do you need to be running? What area does this benefit from the most? And what is the name of the map you use frequently with success? Just unlocked my map device.

Any tier is fine, I was doing T8-T10 so I can comfortably clean maps with full quant gear.

I was mostly rotating tower and arcade for div card drops on top (the nurse and saint's treasure).

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Sadly I'm nowhere near T8. Just started playing the game since I quit after metamorphosis, not sure what to do for money now been trying to do heists but I suck at selling items... I've been using awakened poe trade and im just lost im having mana issues and all this bad stuff even with an enduring mana flask.
Did you take beyond or legion for the other maven points? It probably doesn't matter
wanted to ask if you also use ambush through the map device
You could do this before. All that's different now is you save 30 vaal orbs and 30 alchs per map which is 15c+4c = 19c. Also time saved not clicking the boxes to alch+vaal them.

But you spend a lot of time trading for monstrous treasures if you want to do this endlessly.

This is just one of the ways to make currency and there are many others now. You could just go to Valdos and do that massive Harbinger pack. No trading necessary.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Feb 2, 2021, 10:47:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info