Most BUSTED way to earn currency in Ritual playing solo (Headhunter done in 3 days)

Farmed this in 3 days solo when I discovered how busted of a strategy this is. I'm sharing this because I'm tired of opening boxes for the past 24 hours and really want to actually play the game now. Here it is:

1. Pick Tamper-Proof on the atlas (all boxes are corrupted and rare)
2. Run Monstrous Treasure alch and vaal a map(for item quantity - only stat that matters for boxes drops)
Unavailable

3. Boxes drop literally TONS of 6 sockets and 6 linked items
4. Profit

Monstrous treasure is 4c. You literally need one 6-linked item to drop to cover the cost TWICE. You easily get 30-40c profit per Monstrous Treasure with Tamper-Proof - 5 divines and tons of jewelers per map in addition to currency, and cards from diviner and currency boxes.

I started yesterday morning and today evening (just now) I finished headhunter. I must've sold like 200 divine orbs and 2k fusings.

It's literally broken.

When you think about it, without this passive you'd have to spend 30 vaal and 30 alch orbs + time altering all the boxes in the map EVERY map. So it's no surprise that it's super OP.

How to trigger MT - just run couple maps, ignore Ritual and all the mechanics just kill some mobs so you have map sustain. It triggers in around 1-5 maps. Don't spend more than a minute on a map.

Bonus points if you have a fast clearing build, personally I'm playing Deadeye ice shot with tons of quant stacked - works for drops from mobs from boxes.

Any questions just ask.

Typical drops from couple boxes on a well rolled map (120% quant+):

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Jan 20, 2021, 7:00:38 PM
Last bumped on Feb 2, 2021, 10:46:28 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Ah the old MT farming method. Someone used this couple leagues ago but mainly in Burial Chambers and with currency sextant mod, that guy earned a couple a mirrors pretty fast beginning of league. That rare+corrupted mod is nasty though
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jan 20, 2021, 10:03:11 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
Ah the old MT farming method. Someone used this couple leagues ago but mainly in Burial Chambers and with currency sextant mod, that guy earned a couple a mirrors pretty fast beginning of league.

Currency sextant mod? Paired with Nemesis?

Which sextant mod are we talking about?
"
PathofMatth wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
Ah the old MT farming method. Someone used this couple leagues ago but mainly in Burial Chambers and with currency sextant mod, that guy earned a couple a mirrors pretty fast beginning of league.

Currency sextant mod? Paired with Nemesis?

Which sextant mod are we talking about?
the one where Nemesis monsters drop 3 extra currency items.
-Official Forum Dweller-
Monstrous treasure used to be expensive.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Sounds like it will be again. :-)
sorry but what means tamper-proof ? :D
"
surgeon2k wrote:
Its one of the new mods from the Atlas Skill Tree Tamper-Proof(Boxes are corrupted and atleast Rare) In the Glennach Cairns region of Atlas.
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
surgeon2k wrote:
Its one of the new mods from the Atlas Skill Tree Tamper-Proof(Boxes are corrupted and atleast Rare) In the Glennach Cairns region of Atlas.

thanks and how i can get this new mod ? :D
"
surgeon2k wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
"
surgeon2k wrote:

thanks and how i can get this new mod ? :D
Dont know much about it yet but heres the link for some info.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atlas_passive_skill
-Official Forum Dweller-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info