Stone golem AI is bugged (constant rollouts, bad target acquisition as of 3.13.1c)

The issue has still not been addressed.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
This issue still has not been addressed at all. Golems are prioritizing their roll over their slam which is the worst possible choice, I would rather they do their normal melee attack than their roll.

They should only ever use their roll attack when they need to close a gap.

Im Convocation'ing golems like 1 pixel away from enemies and they are opting to roll attack spam instead of slam, which is ridiculous and very very wrong.

I was playing golems before the "fix" and as far as I can see, they are performing worse post fix now, rarely if ever slamming and mostly just spamming roll attacks all over the place, which is their worst attack.
"
SteffenBlake wrote:
This issue still has not been addressed at all. Golems are prioritizing their roll over their slam which is the worst possible choice, I would rather they do their normal melee attack than their roll.

They should only ever use their roll attack when they need to close a gap.

Im Convocation'ing golems like 1 pixel away from enemies and they are opting to roll attack spam instead of slam, which is ridiculous and very very wrong.

I was playing golems before the "fix" and as far as I can see, they are performing worse post fix now, rarely if ever slamming and mostly just spamming roll attacks all over the place, which is their worst attack.

GGG are clearly ignoring us stone golem players. This thread now has thousands of views and dozens of players reporting the issue.

I have no idea how to get to them to ACTUALLY FIX something that's been broken the entire league.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
It's so sad that you guys still having this issue and because of that you've to change build or just play the broken one. Its sad because GGG don't care about it, just one "fix" and end Big Sadge.
is this fixed yet\
"
Evac3 wrote:
is this fixed yet\

Nope.
Reading the bug reports on here is insanely depressing.
GGG is hiding from Harvest nerfs both on reddit and here?

free bump...
3.14 will nerf carrion.
how about stone golem?
carrion golem is for necro and other golem is suck in damage.
GgG plz fix stone golem.
And here I was wanting to switch to stone golems because of the carrion nerfs...

Man this is pretty sad.
Bumping so GGG can see that this is still an issue.

TBH they should just remove the roll mechanic, with convocation they don't need a movement skill, and even then, the delve amulet increase their speed by so much that they are faster than the user anyways.

Is there any way to make this more visible for GGG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info