Stone golem AI is bugged (constant rollouts, bad target acquisition as of 3.13.1c)

so the AI is still pretty bad ?
I rerolled my stone golem build to something else because of this, and I was ready to rebuild it if it was really improved...
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
I rerolled my stone golem build to something else because of this, and I was ready to rebuild it if it was really improved...

Yop, it's still bad.
I tested it yesterday again with just 1 Stone Golem and 50% of the time it didn't slam, although I used enough Primordial Harmonies. Furthermore, if the Stone Golems are not standing on the boss, they tend to roll around forever, untill they're close enough to the boss.
Summing up, the Stone Golems tend to slam a bit more often in melee range (around 50% of the time), but they roll more often what makes their clear even worse.
Cannot recommend to play golems because other Minions are straight up better in every possible way (Syndicate Operatives are OP).
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

Furthermore, if the Stone Golems are not standing on the boss, they tend to roll around forever, untill they're close enough to the boss.

Exactly what I noticed. It's as if they CDR for slam was actually untouched because of the amount of roll outs they do.

GGG, something is really wrong with their AI and it needs to be looked into. The issue wasn't with cooldown on their abilities to begin with.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
I just had the most ridiculous sirus fight ever. My golems kept spamming rollout on Sirus and doing no damage instead of using melee/slam on a stationary target.

Please, we beg you. Fix this.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
oh god yeah i cant tell if this patch made them better or worse, i guess they are not auto attacking as much but dam the rolling needs to stop, i should have the required cdr for non stop slamming but they just keep on wanting to roll.

sirus fight was brutal, kept spamming convocation to see if i could nudge them back into slamming but to no avail they just kept on rolling.

nothing else comes to mind xcept that limp bizkit song
"
sarumusha wrote:
oh god yeah i cant tell if this patch made them better or worse, i guess they are not auto attacking as much but dam the rolling needs to stop, i should have the required cdr for non stop slamming but they just keep on wanting to roll.

sirus fight was brutal, kept spamming convocation to see if i could nudge them back into slamming but to no avail they just kept on rolling.

nothing else comes to mind xcept that limp bizkit song

definitely made them worse. no joke.
in that case bump for GGG to notice!!
a major nerf mid-league.

it´s a shame what they did to my beloved stoners.
fix this
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info