Echoes of the Atlas Week One Report

I like the new content! Maven is really cool! And the Maven fight looks awesome. And the Envoy with his poetic musings is really a big plus! :)

I figured it out when and how many watchstones you need to spawn her in maps, but the game itself doesn't tell you that info. Unlike the conquerors when you get the message "map too low for a conqueror to spawn". Perhaps that would be a nice addition.

You added the ritual number and completion counter. That is very nice! No more constant checking in the ritual "shop". Ritual fights are altogether really fun!

BIG CON (HARVEST):

My big concern in this expansion is actually HARVEST. Why can we only save 10 crafting recipes in the horticrafting station? Why not indefinitely? I thought since the introduction of savable master missions the company's philosophy was to allow players to experience content WHEN they wanted it? Heist was in line with that as you could decide freely when to play your contracts or grand heists.

Harvest, on the other hand, FORCES you to enter The Grove and start crafting immediately. Which takes at least ten minutes, if done properly. This is very bad when I'm actually keen on completing my Atlas as fast as possible. Or if you are in party and don't want to keep other players waiting! Or don't have proper items for crafting at that moment. I'd like to craft, but I'd rather take 2-3 hours sometime later to craft without being stressed. Then and only then Harvest would be fun! Because of this the Harvest content in the Atlas Skill Tree is not very desirable for me. Very sad!

Another con - this time a small con - are the new graphics. I don't like this preloading. You enter a town and have shitty graphics for 2-3 seconds and everything is lagging! I believe it is done so that weaker PCs or people with bad internet connection can load in faster, but I think it is rather a negative experience for most other players (since you need good internet and good pc in order to play and enjoy the game anyway). Is it absolutely necessary?
Genuinely impressed with the speed of the response on some of these issues.
Heist was such a let down that I really needed this to sustain faith.
Chris bless you all.
Can we get a guaranteed invite for 10-boss fights?
We're changing this so that if you haven't completed a 10-boss fight in a region yet you'll automatically get a key for that fight when you capture your 10th boss in that region.

You will let us know when, right?
And when I already have 10 bosses, do I get the I vote I. My inventory or do I have to rerun an already witnessed map?
Don't show me items I can't afford to defer
The way that Ritual works is that you have a random number of monsters per Ritual per area and a randomly drawn pool of rewards with a floating Tribute rate. Because of this, in a few cases you might get a situation where the area spawned an expensive reward alongside a number of monsters that mean you can't generate enough tribute to defer that particular item. This is fortunately not too common but unfortunately there's no way to easily fix this without making Rituals more static and predictable.

So you're basically saying it's ok to dangle meth in front of a meth addict and then take it away, and say,"See what you can't have?!" Stupid move for such a good expansion+league release.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Please excuse me if the bug is already known. If you run a map that has four rituals and start a Zana mission in this map in which there are three rituals, the counter of the Zana map is used in the original (non-zana) map. So suddenly three rituals are displayed, although there are four in the map.
i keep crashing so cant really say if this season is any good
tis is best league so far. very casual friendly and ritual show unique/card items that i never seen before from others leagues.
Any chance you can fix the broken totem damage nodes?
fix dead trade each evening now
GGG need to learn about 'week' meaning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info