Echoes of the Atlas Week One Report

One of the best leagues ever, keep it up this way!
Still having 20 fps while in rogue harbour. Please fix it before making it public again...
Off to a pretty good start for the year. Disappointed that phasing will be invisible as a raider, who's purpose with that branch of the tree is phasing... I quite liked it and in part picked the build for it.

Is there potential for the phasing granted by the node to have an alternative appearance that's just less disruptive to people's MTX? Maybe it could breathe on and off?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
For the deferral issue how about an emergency deferral button that dumps all your tribute to defer a single item. If that’s too easy to abuse make it limited to something like once every 5 maps, or undo the deferral discount on previously deferred items.
Ritual league of crashes.
Remove Maven's healing map bosses, it's a cheating!
"
MetalheartX wrote:
Remove Maven's healing map bosses, it's a cheating!

She twinned a map boss on me, twice in the same fight! I had to kill 3 bosses in the map.
Last edited by RubikMonat on Jan 21, 2021, 10:48:31 AM
better be nerfing that stupid af vigour buff maven gives literally the stupidest thing you guys could have done now u not only capped endgame your maken it so casual players dont stand a fucken chance
I really like the league as far i am right now.
The Maven is a pretty cool add on adn makes the grind to the conquerers more enjoyable. Also the Atlas passive tree is very nice and of course the return of harvest.

What i dont linke is that harvest is so rare. I played the last two days (no, not 48 hours) and i didnt get a single harvest encounter.

What is really the most annoying and stupid thing for me is the Mavens voice and what sie is talking. It just souns so stupid to me. Expecially thos higer pitched phrasings.
I'm still crashing after an hour or two of gameplay. Other than that i'd say it's a really good league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info