Echoes of the Atlas Week One Report

See, Chris makes a video on the game and we get 11% increase in playerbase. Bring back Chris' old build of the week videos and give him a break lmao. Nothing like getting ur news straight from the source instead of a million websites nobody reads normally.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
"
Provin915 wrote:
Still getting random crashes: not enough memory. Any fixes?
If u don't have enough RAM upgrade ur RAM? lmao
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
"
TheInvestor wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:
Still getting random crashes: not enough memory. Any fixes?
If u don't have enough RAM upgrade ur RAM? lmao

Nope. There are plenty of players, with probably, and you can check reading some posts right here, 3 or 4 times better setups than any of us gettin contstant crashes, CTD, stop responding, run out of memory, etc etc etc; problems... Fucked up engine after some hotfixes. They messed up with something and they dont know how to solve it now.
Yeah the random crashes are the biggest problem this patch brought. Otherwise best expansion to date hands down, at times when playing the new POE 2 maps? It feels like im playing a brand new game lol, very cool!
Mathils actual cat
Please GGG Look into the Assets not or VERY slow loading. Since your big "Technical-Update" me and my friends who all use SSDs have big problems! Sometimes it takes up to 7 seconds to load assets!

And in maps I also have again some problems with assets not being loaded.

Looks like Purple squares!

This was already fixed many patches ago and now its back again.

FIX this or revert the some of the changes...
You have a typo in your e-mail. It should be support@grindinGgear.com, I checked the Russian version and there is no typo there. Please fix it if you want feedback.
As many people have said, good expansion, enjoy ritual, though I dont find it particularly rewarding. I have a high end pc and whatever changes you've made, have made it feel like my pc can't handle poe! Takes longer to load, and when it does there's a 2-3 second period where the textures are loaded.

I have an m2 nvme ssd that boots into windows in like 10 seconds, can play division 2 flawlessly in ultra, yet struggles at time in poe! Seems very poorly optimised.
cd-project>>> CYBERBUG ..... ggg>>> PATH OF LAGS ... >>> going back to reading books ...
ZoneTripper
I too find texture streaming weird, laggy and quite choppy at times. While I love the league, the constant dcs, slow trade and crashes are killing the fun bit by bit.
i'm having a great time this league, cheers devs :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info