3.13.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
leafyr0kr wrote:
"
Substantially reduced the damage of rare monsters dominated by Sirus.

IT WASN'T ENOUGH. Sirus dominated monsters are still one-shotting people in maps. Please, look at their damage output again, me and a couple of friends just got absolutely demolished by Sirus dominated monsters in a T15 Courthouse.

They literally don't play their own game : /
Also please fix the scorching ray totem bug where any number totems of scorching ray deal the same damage as 1 totem because the damage does not stack anymore
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009584/page/1#p23765263
Whoever had the idea of sirius infused mobs doing 20k hits and haveing 3 mil+ live and on top of all sirius coming in my map and casting bullshit everywhere even in tight places - WTF.
The game was running normally until the patch, now it is unplayable. Fps spikes all the time, 5 sec freezes in each ritual phase, 10 sec to render ho and cities. My pc was always old (i7 950 8gb, AMD 5800hd with no support to Vulkan) and I was used to the low fps, but after this update the constant freezes do not even allow me to walk around the map.
Kieren,

Any news about people saying that when Sirus appears during an influenced map, you still get one-shot?
Last edited by King_Emris on Jan 19, 2021, 4:12:20 PM
I am looking forward to 3.13.1 because this 0B patch hasn't resolved any of the issues for performance being extremely poor since 3.13
What do I do if my Maven orb dropped in a breachstone? She doesn't care about any maps from any regions, but took interested in a different breachstone and a sac frag vasl area. Now she doesn't care about either and doesn't show up in any maps.
"
tbone469 wrote:
I am looking forward to 3.13.1 because this 0B patch hasn't resolved any of the issues for performance being extremely poor since 3.13

Seconded
any ETA on fixing Heist?

after 40+ heists, lots of quest contracts etc im still at 5 members. i cannot progress with any grand heist because i do not have anyone with 'deception' skill..

how can i 'force' remaining 4 rogues to appear?

on top of that:

- Vulcan crashes if i leave game for 4-5+ mins in the background
- directX is 100% unplayable due to lag related to loading textures. ive tried deleting all caches, reinstalled the game, removed the gppk and redownlaoded it etc etc. i have penultimate drivers (never ride on the cutting edge)
Last edited by sidtherat on Jan 20, 2021, 5:28:28 AM
A big thanks for the QOL change:

"The number of Rituals remaining is now shown near the Ritual Button"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info