3.13.0b Patch Notes:
Ritual Improvements & Fixes
General Improvements & Fixes
- The number of Rituals remaining is now shown near the Ritual Button.
- The special Vaal Rituals used to offer items with a high variance of Tribute costs (from very low to very high). This has now been capped to never be higher than other rituals.
- Fixed a bug where Betrayal doors and Legion chests could be respawned in Ritual encounters.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes not progress if a Ritual spawned in a pit fight in Daresso's Dream.
- Substantially reduced the damage of rare monsters dominated by Sirus.
- Reduced the damage done by The Maven's volatile orb explosions.
- Increased the number of nearby enemies required for Sirus to spawn and attack the player during Sirus influence takeovers from 1 to 10.
- The 'Contract: Trial Run' Heist quest contract now contains less valuable rewards.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.13.0 where Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage weren't applying to Kinetic Bolt's Attack Damage.
- Fixed a bug where 'More Spell Damage' modifiers from support gems weren't applying to Damage over Time skills unless they had hit an enemy.
- Fixed a bug where unique maps could drop from story bosses.
- Fixed a bug with the Corruption Altar not producing white sockets.
- Fixed a bug with the Domain of Timeless Conflict not scaling with additional emblems in the Map Device.
- Fixed a bug where the Maven Map Device button could be enabled but would not display.
- Fixed a bug with the positioning of party members' names on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug with the Nightfall Flame Dash Microtransaction effect sometimes showing a black box.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
- Fixed a client crash related to Harvest objects.
- Fixed a common client crash.
This was a restartless deploy on the servers so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes for this patch. Also, in order for the Domain of Timeless Conflict fix to take effect (for those on while it was deployed) you'll have to create a new Hideout through Helena, or let your Hideout instance timeout