3.13.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

i hope you guys have fix the running out of memory issue
"
antmit wrote:
I restarted my stand-alone client, and it downloaded a small patch like 20mb or so. I can log in to Oriath but when I try to change zones my game freezes in the zone transition screen. I tried tane, hideout, a friend's hideout, all causes freezes at the transition screen.

I also left my game open at the login screen and the game freezes after some period of time.

I have no idea what's going on here, I've never seen this before but could only imagine it's being caused by the recent patch I downloaded?

FYI to anyone having similar issues to me, I deleted Path of Exile from my "My Games" folder, and it appears to have stopped freezing.

Pretty bad!
Thanks for the fix of sirus dominated monsters.

What is the ETA of fixing Syndicate Operative spectres bugged ranged attack which is done only in melee?
did you fixed Heist?

I am lvl 91 in RHC and All I have found are 3 rogues.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
I never die on 100% delirium maps and these Sirus dominated monsters 1 shot me.
Died once, almost died twice.

Glad this was fixed. Im on my way to level 100, 80% exp currently, had to skip doing normal maps and switch to unique maps to farm exp. Would be 90% if wasn't for this oversight.

Yea I will avoid doing breachstones, have lots of unique maps to farm.
"

The number of Rituals remaining is now shown near the Ritual Button

This would be great IF you could see it in the sidebar before starting the first Ritual since the issue is being unable to generate enough tribute from zones with only 2 BUT as soon as you start the first one doesn't that generate the items that may be red boxed already? Or is it only after you click to see the items?

Great Patch good to see you nerfed the beginner Heist mission I was surprised how much currency I had at the end of that quest.
uh... please fix the purple square texture bug with Blackflame? WHy isn't this being done.
Thanks, but what about the texture streaming issues?
Could we please get at least a status? :)
"
Substantially reduced the damage of rare monsters dominated by Sirus.

IT WASN'T ENOUGH. Sirus dominated monsters are still one-shotting people in maps. Please, look at their damage output again, me and a couple of friends just got absolutely demolished by Sirus dominated monsters in a T15 Courthouse.
"
Zalkortis wrote:
Thanks, but what about the texture streaming issues?
Could we please get at least a status? :)

Yes that's the worst issue aside crashing for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info