Ethercraft Aura Effect

This is almost as big of a joke as the state of the game right now.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
great league, great expansion....... lost a Ryslatha's Coil in a Ritual because i had no points to redeem or save it...... (lvl 37 act 4) "great work" btw
Of course the colors are sold separately. 4x times the profit for 1x the effort. Pure greed.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
Xzorn wrote:
Here come the MTX. Kinda hoping for not trash Golem skins. Flame is the only decent one.

Not a fan of Auras usually. But these are minimal at least.
The Sunrise is one of the few I sometimes use because it stays on the ground.

Even then it obscures visuals on important buffs like Fortify.

We are ridiculously overdue for golems skin...

and let's not forget the character portrait mtx ( not the frame, the face ) which has been empty on every single character the community has ever made for several years now.

"
Genjitsu wrote:
"
Xzorn wrote:
Here come the MTX. Kinda hoping for not trash Golem skins. Flame is the only decent one.

and let's not forget the character portrait mtx ( not the frame, the face ) which has been empty on every single character the community has ever made for several years now.

Do you mean the portrait slot next the banner ? that's a legacy slot from the early days of beta. some people have can use it. but not many
Some are bound to like it.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
EliteNotty wrote:
"
Genjitsu wrote:
"
Xzorn wrote:

Do you mean the portrait slot next the banner ? that's a legacy slot from the early days of beta. some people have can use it. but not many

Right now i think GGG has prepared a handful only for witch and ranger ascendancies ( this is well after beta ), but to my knowledge it may have been only released to China if at all...

Please let us have some more forms of identity when we join groups than a banner.
Great. Now, when can we have the classic aura effects you removed back in the day because the system couldn't handle them? Don't charge us for them; just make them a free item set available through the shop. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Was going to buy some skins for the spells I'm using right now - Creeping Frost, Hydrosphere, and Frost Bomb - only to find out none exist at all, while other spells have tons of options.

Then again, seeing this trend of selling recolours of the same thing for $12.50 each, maybe I've given this company enough money already.

Lots of us want to support this game, but the greed is really off-putting.
Not bad. But not quite on the level of hide aura effect in my humble opinion :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info