Ethercraft Aura Effect

Ok
Saved
Now we just need the randomize MTX approach that we have on Portals :) (i.e. zone in and it's blue; next zone and it's red).
Someone upload a video of the colors overlapping!
<3
I like the purple one. Looks really cool :P
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
neat but can you bring back those episodes where you had the bosses fight each other???
I don't like these kinds of effect where it covers the ground.
It might look cool but functionally it's bad because you don't know you already stepping on a trap, debuff, or any ground spell of enemy monsters.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
release more MTX please, game is still bloody unplayable with 20 crashes an hour
Seriously. Is people gonna buy this humbug?!
Yes, I guess they are.
I liked this one, till I actually saw what it is. Serioualy GGG. This is low, even from you.
No buy from me, this one.
These are great! Not super loud, but also noticeable. Also, a bunch of colours so it matches a lot of things. Next time I have some spare points I'll almost definitely be picking these up.
Here come the MTX. Kinda hoping for not trash Golem skins. Flame is the only decent one.

Not a fan of Auras usually. But these are minimal at least.
The Sunrise is one of the few I sometimes use because it stays on the ground.

Even then it obscures visuals on important buffs like Fortify.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info