Texture loading on every zone + constant stuttering.

same issue!! Pls Fix!!!
+1, same here.

Yesterday's launch was pretty much smooth all night without much issues apart from occasional stutter. However, after the today's hotfix, game (on m.2 nvme) now takes seconds to load inventory items and constantly crashes or gets stuck on loading screen in between storyline zones. Had more client crashes in 2 hours than in whole previous year. Literally unable to finish a5.
same here, I cant even switch to VUlcan anymore, gives out error, GTX 1080TI
same on 1070 TI
DX11
i7 7700k
SSD

No issue with loading but I get stutters/small fps drops constantly.
3600X, gtx 2070 super, game on nvme ssd. I'm having the same problem. Please i'm begging you give me a solution. It's unplayable
"
xPiranha wrote:
Nice to see GGG staff posting on other forum thread issues but leaving these to stack up lol.

Yeah that does get a little frustrating.
GGG - are you even lookin into this?
Hello exiles, apologies for the delayed response. If you are experiencing this issue, there have been some reports that deleting the contents of your My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile folder can help.

**PLEASE NOTE: If you have any local filters, you must back them up before deleting this folder, as it will also delete any filters you have saved locally!**

If this doesn't help alleviate the issue, please let us know at techsupport@grindinggear.com and we'll gladly assist you further :)
Possible solution: delete your Shader cache (...\SteamLibrary\common\Path Of Exile\Shader* folders) as it grows into hundreds of thousands of files and multiple GBs over time.
Game will download all needed files after restart (~ 1.2GB).

It resolved the issue for me, normal loading, no more stutter than usual.

Edit: typo
Last edited by me0wo on Jan 16, 2021, 9:46:56 AM
This did nothing but make me have to go back through all my settings, didn't help any graphical issues with either of those two delete and redownloads. Anyone else find anything new? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info