Totem passives don't apply

I'm using Holy Flame Totem, took some passives (Shamanistic Fury cluster) and they don't apply, the DMG shows it's the same.
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2021, 8:30:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same boat here. Small nodes and the largest passives don’t work. The totem cast speed increase ones don’t work either.

Spell damage or elemental increases work but not the increase totem
Damage ones.

Thanks.

M
Can confirm this. I play Ballista Totems with Ele Hit.
All nodes with "increased Totem Damage" dont work !?!?

For example, the node "Panopticon" dont give me any damage.
"Surveillance" increased my dps a little bit because of the 8% attack speed. Overall it looks like that "Totems have increased Attack Speed" works but "Increased Totem Damage" do nothing !?

PLS FIX this fast...
Same boat. holy flame totem =/= totem?
It looks like the 'x% Increased Totem Damage' stat on passive tree nodes does not work currently. Allocating these nodes shows no change in DPS / Damage for both spell and attack totems.

This was tested with Ancestral and Warchief Totems, along with Holy Flame Totems. None of these showed any affect from the Totem Damage nodes.

The nodes tested where the ones around the Marauder, Duelist area.

The 'Attacks used by Totems have x% increased Attack Speed' stat on nodes does increase DPS / Damage. I also noticed that damage stats from weapon / attack passives and the generic physical damage from strength do apply to the totem if applicable.

An example of a Totem Damage stat doing nothing:

Panopticon Node - unallocated
Flame Totem DPS = 27.12

Panopticon Node - allocated
Flame Totem DPS = 27.12

Bug Report reference number is 3,840,686,002
YEah this is happening to me aswell, totem passive damage does not work.
How many broken totem interactions are there? I'm kind of losing track here.😵
Perception is reality.
Same happening to me, bump so this gets more attention
can confirm.. searing bond, wc and spell totem not working with ANY damage specific totem node.

kmon GGG. i have two dead builds now.

all the best.
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info