Before we launch Echoes of the Atlas tomorrow

so nothing for the impactful changes of skills?

very disappointed.
Thank u for ur hard work! Really appreciate it. Have fun too <3
Thank you for all the work you and the team does. Bring on the Ritual league!
GGG, thanks for making this game and keeping it alive with each and every new patch.
2020 had a lot of downs for me and my team and this game really helped me out when the year seemed to get the better of me.
You guys and girls are outright AWESOME!
Thank you for making such an amazingly awesome game, and for having a genuine passion for what you all do. It really is reflected in the game. It could never be what it is without all of you.
Congrats on the revelation!

You're Godly league worthy of the name will only bring you 2 things:

1. frustration - as you will be looking on the income tab after 3 months and see this actually made less then heist - which was trash, just to be clear. (me for example will not invest a single cent in this crap)

2. deception - most of the active community will quit the game faster then 1 month - you're streamers, most probably faster. You can bath in the assumption this was a good direction, but even though at this point you don't have competition on the genre - do not think that it's safe to keep it like this. As soon as a title will pop out people will switch instantly.

True giants died in the past by going this way... and you're an ant.

Never was so pissed or disappointing by a game.

Could have been awesome, but you love to mess it up.

See you, maybe, in 3 months.
The hype is massive. Thanks for all the effort you always do to make this game the greatest :) Keep it up guys!
Thanks Chris we love you :)

Please add MTX previews :)
Thank you so much, Chris, and everyone at GGG. I can't wait to play Ritual!
ty for your work GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info