Before we launch Echoes of the Atlas tomorrow

IS IT WEDNESDAY ALREADY? HURRY UP DAMN IT!!!!
Yay!
I'm sure people are gonna have mean things to say, but I just wanted to say that I'm genuinely having the most fun with this league of any of the leagues I've played (which is genuinely saying something as I always have a blast with this game). On top of that, and especially after how nuts last year was, it's so nice to hear that y'all are just as excited and pleased with this one. It's gorgeous, fun, responsive and rewarding, and I'm so happy we're all here to enjoy it.

Thank you guys so so much for your hard work and perseverance!!
Ya this league is 10/10 good job guys :D
Can you buff the reward points from Ritual please?
You had a month more to prepare the game. And it cannot be played. Because it keeps crashing down. ;-)
"
losarturos wrote:
You had a month more to prepare the game. And it cannot be played. Because it keeps crashing down. ;-)

Yea. Whole day all be ok. But now its crashed and crashed more...
I wish i could stay online long enough to give an actual comment on the game. took me 2 hours for act 1 yesterday because of all the crashes. Crashed 3 times this morning. Content 10/10 stability 0/10 come on guys.
"
Agrivater wrote:
I wish i could stay online long enough to give an actual comment on the game. took me 2 hours for act 1 yesterday because of all the crashes. Crashed 3 times this morning. Content 10/10 stability 0/10 come on guys.
Streamers arent having issues. So its not GGG top priority. We gotta wait our turns.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jan 16, 2021, 11:20:16 AM
"
xPiranha wrote:
Streamers arent having issues. So its not GGG top priority. We gotta wait our turns.

Buy private pass - be pro)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info