[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Would someone mind terribly posting a SS of the POB 90 tree for those of us without a PC?
made a few big upgrades, going into T16's with 7.9k ES and 1.7k int (also switched out fortify from the staff)

can still upgrade a few pieces for less than 2ex, but it's almost time to go for the really expensive stuff

going into clusters makes no sense until you have the two split personality's, right?
Hey guys, I am at the start of mapping right now, and having some problems with my tankyness, I only have 2,6k Es which seems way lower then the most here writing. I'm still using a doethres scorn and a bated breath since they seem to give the most es on those slots of all the items I have. As gloves I use Vixens Entrapment, again, most ES I can find on my gloves. That leaves chest boots and rings for tares with int, es and resists, but I can't really find affordable ones on the trade website.

Do I miss something here? First time playing with CI.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

going into clusters makes no sense until you have the two split personality's, right?

yup, also I suggest you to get all clusters sorted before respecting into them, or you will end like me for a while, with only 2 notables per jewel and 4 points just laying around there, doing literally nothing :D
"
Zelbiera wrote:
Hey guys, I am at the start of mapping right now, and having some problems with my tankyness, I only have 2,6k Es which seems way lower then the most here writing. I'm still using a doethres scorn and a bated breath since they seem to give the most es on those slots of all the items I have. As gloves I use Vixens Entrapment, again, most ES I can find on my gloves. That leaves chest boots and rings for tares with int, es and resists, but I can't really find affordable ones on the trade website.

Do I miss something here? First time playing with CI.

Just get some cheap gloves with ES+int, cause your current ones do no good for you. Also look for a chest with 300-400ish ES and int, which will also help you a lot. Don't try to look for 6L chest atm, just get any to replace your current one

nice body armour i managed to craft :) when i get some more currency i will prob save suffix and start to meta craft it for better es

got a nice ring with %int on it as well

cracked 2k int so far and almost 7k es
Last edited by phantom_god on Jan 18, 2021, 11:12:16 AM
"
phantom_god wrote:

nice body armour i managed to craft :) when i get some more currency i will prob save suffix and start to meta craft it for better es

got a nice ring with %int on it as well

cracked 2k int so far and almost 7k es

My armor, but its nothing compare to sirus rare mobs :D any ideas how to feel less squishy? :D
Can i get some suggestion for my gear how to upgrade it? i know 1 thing for sure need more int and ES on it, although i still feel kinda weak on T4-5s however i still clear maps without dying on this tier, maybe its just wierd feeling that nothing dies instantly.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
not gonna lie, Profane Bloom seems like a waste of points at the point i'm at (T7 maps, CWDT hextouch setup). mobs need to get way tankier and/or hit faster so I can proc the curses on stuff. that, or get some other way of cursing stuff :( already switched to aspect of the spider, so there's no way of setting up a blasphemy with something

maybe a ring with curse on hit? or a glove with the curse corruption (kinda hard as fuck to get something usable, tho)

That's an interesting dilemma! Profane Bloom is awesome so far for me with Blasphemy Frostbite. But I do fear that switching from Blasphemy to Aspect will ruin it.

Perhaps the Occultist should go with 4 auras for the endgame. Keep Blasphemy, add Aspect (with Sovereignty probably), and that would also let us add something to the chest 6L (Culling Strike, Blade Blast, Frost Wall, etc).
"
Kelvynn wrote:

That's an interesting dilemma! Profane Bloom is awesome so far for me with Blasphemy Frostbite. But I do fear that switching from Blasphemy to Aspect will ruin it.

Perhaps the Occultist should go with 4 auras for the endgame. Keep Blasphemy, add Aspect (with Sovereignty probably), and that would also let us add something to the chest 6L (Culling Strike, Blade Blast, Frost Wall, etc).

so what config on gems/nodes are we looking at?
Last edited by adambog on Jan 18, 2021, 3:10:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info