[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

resist for now.
will change to +2 if i ever get max ress + 15 all.
What's the optimal amount of ES to have before switching to CI?

EDIT: I've around 3.3k ES atm, but I'm getting dropped haha.
Last edited by AyoJawn on Jan 16, 2021, 1:51:09 AM
Wanna try something new, found your build is quite interesting. But I have some questions.

Will CI have trouble for completing uber lab? I'm around 60, not sure if I should all in ES.

Another question, does elemental overload matter for this build? Cause my crit chance is less than 10%.

Last one is when doing some tricky challenges, such as Encounters III this league: Defeat xxx without defeating any drowned crew. How to avoid kill trash mobs, switch gems?

thanks
Last edited by AmazingBlee on Jan 16, 2021, 1:41:46 AM
I switched to CI at lv 53 with something like 2.2k ES.

I'm actually at 0 deaths now, at lv 75. Levelling was ultra smooth, this is one of the tankiest builds I've ever played so far.
Hello guys. Just to let you know it can be quite easy to get a 6S staff this league:

"
LiNGeN wrote:
Hello guys. Just to let you know it can be quite easy to get a 6S staff this league:

That only happens if you're levelling up and not intending to play WI...
Well lucky to get from ritual at 20 lvl tabula...on 38 sold it and bought all needed )
i skipped heist league so for me 5 max icestorm new( why they didn't up max icestorms?
Last edited by archwerewolf on Jan 16, 2021, 4:45:07 AM
not sure about you guys but my leveling was the most painfull leveling i ever did

with the brine king i keep geting stun lock in place and die and sometimes with some mobs took me like 10 tried to get past them

the explode is nice but missing the stun immunity is painfull for now

well i just lost a map since i got stun lock and died every single time i went in
Last edited by phantom_god on Jan 16, 2021, 6:26:24 AM
"
phantom_god wrote:
not sure about you guys but my leveling was the most painfull leveling i ever did

with the brine king i keep geting stun lock in place and die and sometimes with some mobs took me like 10 tried to get past them

well i just lost a map since i got stun lock and died every single time i went in

brine king pantheon should help if you really insist on using explosions, but from my perspective - stun immunity is too good to rely on "chance to avoid being stunned". It also comes in hefty price of anoint slot (either tranquility, or resistances/mystic thoughts on the stampede) and requires you to get VERY specific megalomaniac. Our clearspeed is not that bad, I don't think profane bloom is worth it with all the downsides it gives us. And we still curse hexproof enemies via awakened hextouch.
Last edited by sufferot on Jan 16, 2021, 6:49:52 AM
"
sufferot wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:

brine king pantheon should help if you really insist on using explosions, but from my perspective - stun immunity is too good to rely on "chance to avoid being stunned". It also comes in hefty price of anoint slot (either tranquility, or resistances/mystic thoughts on the stampede) and requires you to get VERY specific megalomaniac. Our clearspeed is not that bad, I don't think profane bloom is worth it with all the downsides it gives us. And we still curse hexproof enemies via awakened hextouch.

i did the mistake of taking explode instead of stun immuinty when i get the regerts i would get the stun immunity cus its painfull

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info