[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
quarters9 wrote:
Hello since 6L %int int or flat %int chest are expensive early on league. What should I go with a 6L or %int chest? thank you in advance.

Occultist does not need 6L. Don't waste currency on it.
That being said 6L is a lot cheaper than a good chest roll so if you're broke like me a cheap 5L will do, but once you're looking at good stats the 6L part will be almost negligible of a cost imo
"
Budewnpa wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Budewnpa wrote:
I wanted to ask, have you ever tried wave of conviction instead of ball lightning on the hextouch link? Or is there some reason that would be worse/doesn't work? I'm just curious because at least visually wave looks like it hits more stably than ball lightning.

For the Occultist, PWoC lv 7 can be a part of the chest link. It just requires a 6L chest.

Yeah I was wondering if we still had to use ball lightning in that case, or if we could just use pwoc-hex-2 curses-cwdt-culling. Does ball lightning do something I'm not aware of?

Ball Lightning has a much better coverage area than PWoC lv 7. It won't be anything like you see in my videos where I typically have PWoC lv 20 supported by Inc Duration.

BL also hits all targets along its path 5 times per second. You will see how awesome that is when you obtain Watcher's Eye with es gain on hit.

second ok corrupt)
not 35 int but still
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 28, 2021, 12:26:42 PM
Hi, I feel super squishy with 9.4k ES. Can someone pls take a look over my profile?
Im playing scion version of this build but from my experience ... well

Im removing monsters on yellow maps with one hit on AoE staff.

AoE deals 4443 dmg, Single 11888 dmg

And before someone says that this is overly expensive, yes it is if you dont know how to make currency.

Chest 1ex 36c
Amulet 50c

Staffs all 4 (yes, I have 4 of them to corrupt) are crafted by me using cards - about 8c for 4

Rings are not the best, but they can do - 4c each

I don't remember price of helm

I'm not aiming for a ladder no1 place and I'm yet to do things like eternal lab, etc. but boy I'm having a blast playing this build. This is the most important thing for me in games and thank you Kelvynn for I have never had this much fun in poe.

Sorry for my English im not native speaker.
"
archwerewolf wrote:

second ok corrupt)
not 35 int but still

Doesn't the -max life kill you instantly when you put it on LOL?
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

second ok corrupt)
not 35 int but still

Doesn't the -max life kill you instantly when you put it on LOL?

nope
1 hp)
Kelvynn what you think about such whispering ice?)
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/muddzlinga/MuddIce?i=0&search=item%3DThe-Whispering-Ice

so much dmg xD
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
quarters9 wrote:
Hello since 6L %int int or flat %int chest are expensive early on league. What should I go with a 6L or %int chest? thank you in advance.

Occultist does not need 6L. Don't waste currency on it.

Thank you ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info