[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

well only for me it's like 2 months already league than 2 weeks in real?)

and if you can play 2-3h max per day instead of 10-12h ) and don't know or don't like to craft and no luck for drop = zero progress in gear :/
@archwerewolf:

I always crafted my helm and chest every league. 1 hunter and 1 crusader orb per attempt on each. With ilvls 75-79, it's 100% chance on helm and 50% chance on chest to hit %int.

At some point you just need to learn how.

(Don't have time to play this league, important project is due.)
Last edited by Graiaule on May 4, 2021, 1:25:32 AM
well yeah i know about it, but i mean to craft for sell smth if you not lucky for drop or abusing smth like quarry early ) don't like delve and now it's practically only ok way to craft...
and yeah for me POE always was = hours of killing mobs to get currency/some valuable drop and buy what you need....without crafting,flipping or smth)
and now i can play only 2-3h so practically zero progress....i got 1 ex drop after 2 weeks!)
@Kelvynn
so how your ultimatum league or you skipped ?
Last edited by archwerewolf on Jul 3, 2021, 3:32:04 PM
Hello. I should have posted this a long ago but I did just write a post on the Icestorm skill gem feedback thread. Although most of those threads look dead I think GGG actually does read them. Let's look forward to something new with our precious staff coming forward.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1329439/page/5#p24183155
"Triggered skills now cost mana"
Well checked on my ultimate witch...without any support games = 22 mana for cast with 5 support games = 52 mana lol?

early game with low mana/mana regen gona be pain and lower dmg

Last edited by archwerewolf on Jul 20, 2021, 2:23:10 AM
You can always play something else.
well yeah but it's my fav build, playing since synthesis on it
Hey guys! I'm back, brainstorming in the Ascendant thread since I was going to play that again. But with these new changes, I'm not sure.

Question about mana reservation: if somebody played Occultist in 3.14, how did you deal with Flesh & Stone reserving 35% mana instead of 25%?

I heard that the Lab enchantment was made easier but I haven't seen it for myself. How easy is it to obtain the reduced reservation mod for either Discipline or F&S?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Hey guys! I'm back, brainstorming in the Ascendant thread since I was going to play that again. But with these new changes, I'm not sure.

Question about mana reservation: if somebody played Occultist in 3.14, how did you deal with Flesh & Stone reserving 35% mana instead of 25%?

I heard that the Lab enchantment was made easier but I haven't seen it for myself. How easy is it to obtain the reduced reservation mod for either Discipline or F&S?

https://pastebin.com/7LaC9J2p

Getting more reduced mana reserved.

The way lab enchant works is, that you get to choose from 3 head enchants (and one boots and one gloves enchant), and you get to see what those enchants are before you commit what item you want to put the enchant into.

But there is like 200 different possible head enchants, and with new gems coming there will be even more.
Last edited by Cjin on Jul 21, 2021, 10:17:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info