[3.14] Rivalen's Wild Strike Berserker | Instant Rage & Berserk Sustain | 15M+ DPS

I am considering trying your build out and i have a question in mind.

I don't really like abyssus builds, always feel a bit too squishy for my taste, so i was wondering if replacing abyssus with a Crown of the Inward Eye would work ? Would it break the build or would it still work just fine ?

I played around with it a bit on PoB and things look fine, the build loses about 3M dps, but you'd get to anoint something different than tenacity, probably Forces of Nature which is about 8/9% dps increase. And the build would be a hell of lot less squishy.
it works very well. just did the swap
"
DevonX1 wrote:
Swapped my boots and equipped withering step to trigger a cheap version of elusive and it seems to have worked. The only thing that I am wondering about is that what does the skitterbots do? There is no traps in the build so I don't understand what they do.

Abyssus is always the first thing to swap out. But it looks like you figured that out. Skitterbots add base Shock to enemies, giving us a good boost damage. The base Chill slows enemies down. It's really good because it still applies even though we use Secrets of Suffering.

"
Ciledis wrote:

I don't really like abyssus builds, always feel a bit too squishy for my taste, so i was wondering if replacing abyssus with a Crown of the Inward Eye would work ? Would it break the build or would it still work just fine ?

I played around with it a bit on PoB and things look fine, the build loses about 3M dps, but you'd get to anoint something different than tenacity, probably Forces of Nature which is about 8/9% dps increase. And the build would be a hell of lot less squishy.

I would put Crown and Starkonja's at the same tier. The Crown will give you a tiny bit more damage once you switch annoints and Life. The Stakonja's gives a little AS and evasion. Stark also gives Dex which opens up a Suffix on jewelry.
"
rvalen wrote:
"
DevonX1 wrote:
Swapped my boots and equipped withering step to trigger a cheap version of elusive and it seems to have worked. The only thing that I am wondering about is that what does the skitterbots do? There is no traps in the build so I don't understand what they do.

Abyssus is always the first thing to swap out. But it looks like you figured that out. Skitterbots add base Shock to enemies, giving us a good boost damage. The base Chill slows enemies down. It's really good because it still applies even though we use Secrets of Suffering.

"
Ciledis wrote:

I would put Crown and Starkonja's at the same tier. The Crown will give you a tiny bit more damage once you switch annoints and Life. The Stakonja's gives a little AS and evasion. Stark also gives Dex which opens up a Suffix on jewelry.

According to path of building by using skitterbots instead of a max level precision I lose about 0.9 mill dps. There might have been some balance changes under the hood that affected some of the skills but it seems like skitterbots is not a good choice even with the buffs selected. I tried running it with a level 4 enlighten and i don't seem to have enough mana to autocast immortal call, even with a level 1 precision. Might be that some of the mana reservations have been upped. I wonder what other aura I could swap out the skitterbots with to make it run better.
"
DevonX1 wrote:
"
rvalen wrote:
"
DevonX1 wrote:

"
Ciledis wrote:

According to path of building by using skitterbots instead of a max level precision I lose about 0.9 mill dps. There might have been some balance changes under the hood that affected some of the skills but it seems like skitterbots is not a good choice even with the buffs selected. I tried running it with a level 4 enlighten and i don't seem to have enough mana to autocast immortal call, even with a level 1 precision. Might be that some of the mana reservations have been upped. I wonder what other aura I could swap out the skitterbots with to make it run better.

Skitterbots should be doing even more work than Herald of Purity. I think the reason a max level Precision looks so good is because your Accuracy is really low otherwise. Get 400+ to Accuracy on a ring along with the passives on the tree (Martial Prowess cluster included).

Flesh & Stone was upped from 25% to 35% reservation. Honestly, I don't like the gem any more for the cost. If you want to keep it, just drop War Banner. An especially good replacement now would be Arctic Armour. Losing the Chill effect is no big deal since we get it from Skitterbots. Another good option would be Aspect of the Spider, but we'd have to remove Aspect of the Cat & Farrul's. Daresso's Defiance would be my go-to if you made that choice.
What aura /herald combo do you think would work the best for defences in 3.15? Not sure what setup to pick from what you just listed. Also I am curious about that behead support and if that could be a good fit for the build too.
Hoy, a bit bored of the meta atm, this build re-unite everything I like, wild strike, two-handed weap, rage and zerker.

Can someone tell me if it can still be viable ? Thanks
Damn
Last edited by mrtournevis on Jan 25, 2022, 2:06:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info