[3.14] Rivalen's Wild Strike Berserker | Instant Rage & Berserk Sustain | 15M+ DPS

Have you thought about possibly doing self-chill wild strike? Similar to the lightning strike variant?

So it’s better off to not use swords that have elemental damage built in right? It’s better to have physical as extra fire/cold/lightning damage? I’m in early mapping and I’m trying to run this build with one handers even as the final build. I know I won’t reach the same dps but as of now it seems to be practical. Any pointers on that?
Hi!

I have some questions about the playstyle of this build:

- how often do I need to cast Vortex? I looked a the Video Showcase, and in most of it, I don't see you cast Vortex at all, it's mostly not even visible in your Skill-Button setup. I only see you casting Enduring Cry as much as possible.

- what about Steelskin? I suppose we need to cast it manually, as I don't see any mechanic to do it automatically for us. But again, in the Video Showcase I don't see it beeing cast or in your Skill-button setup.

I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right playing this build, and using everything to maximum potential.
At the moment, I'm using Enduring Cry and Blood Rage while mapping and for Bosses I'm adding Berserk and Vaal Ancestral Warchief.
This build works great so far in 3.15. but i am wondering if there is any better way to sustain mana or if it is the cluster jewel alone that sustain the mana by itself
Does this still work? can we still get max rage with this? :)
It works better than ever, things hit harder so its harder to survive.
I was away from the game for a bit. I'll answer some old questions any way. I'm still pretty limited with my game-time. But I'll try to do enough testing to certify it for 3.15.

"
Dioxy186 wrote:
Have you thought about possibly doing self-chill wild strike? Similar to the lightning strike variant?

I did try this. But it's just a lot worse since Wild Strike is name-lock and we don't have the cluster access to Fortify since it doesn't use Leap Slam. I think it's dead now anyway.

"
So it’s better off to not use swords that have elemental damage built in right? It’s better to have physical as extra fire/cold/lightning damage? I’m in early mapping and I’m trying to run this build with one handers even as the final build. I know I won’t reach the same dps but as of now it seems to be practical. Any pointers on that?

The best weapons are pure physical. This is because the Wild Strike gem has 100% conversion built in. Physical as extra elemental is also a good stat.

"
Iceman7509 wrote:
Hi!

I have some questions about the playstyle of this build:

- how often do I need to cast Vortex? I looked a the Video Showcase, and in most of it, I don't see you cast Vortex at all, it's mostly not even visible in your Skill-Button setup. I only see you casting Enduring Cry as much as possible.

- what about Steelskin? I suppose we need to cast it manually, as I don't see any mechanic to do it automatically for us. But again, in the Video Showcase I don't see it beeing cast or in your Skill-button setup.

I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right playing this build, and using everything to maximum potential.
At the moment, I'm using Enduring Cry and Blood Rage while mapping and for Bosses I'm adding Berserk and Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

1) I had Vortex on my 2nd skill bar and and bound it to Spacebar. (Bound Skill 9) Cast it as often as you want maximum Rage while under 25 Rage & Curse while next to an enemy. I have Enduring Cry on left click.
2) Steelskin is either manual cast or CWDT setup which I did start using. These are good questions and things I should add.
"
DevonX1 wrote:
This build works great so far in 3.15. but i am wondering if there is any better way to sustain mana or if it is the cluster jewel alone that sustain the mana by itself

Good to hear! Try a Replica Conquerer's Efficiency jewel. I'm messing around with some different things at the moment. I'll see what I can come up with when I get back to testing it.

"
1337Unikstar wrote:
Does this still work? can we still get max rage with this? :)

I think we're still in good shape.
I need to figure out how to get more defences. I have died close to 400 times with this build. Damage is good tho
Swapped my boots and equipped withering step to trigger a cheap version of elusive and it seems to have worked. The only thing that I am wondering about is that what does the skitterbots do? There is no traps in the build so I don't understand what they do.
Last edited by DevonX1 on Aug 13, 2021, 1:42:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info