Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
bettybeatser wrote:
Nishrek, I don't think flame dash and Fortify support work together. Unless I'm wronng, I didn't think the flame dash counted as a "hit"

I'm running this build in current league. Got 8082 life, and pretty solid through maps. Just swapped weapon to a wand so I'm looking for a new movement skill. Leap slam was working really well for me up until I got a ranged weap. :(

wow 8082 life.. im stuck around 7k what's your secret?
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Kaom's Heart plus vermillion rings? My skill tree is pretty close to the OP. So if you followed it too, it must be my gear. I'll make my character public if you want to see it.

by the way, shield dash as my new movement is working out pretty well so far. slowly working my way up, but cruising through t11-t12 maps with ease right now.

cheers
"
bettybeatser wrote:
Kaom's Heart plus vermillion rings? My skill tree is pretty close to the OP. So if you followed it too, it must be my gear. I'll make my character public if you want to see it.

by the way, shield dash as my new movement is working out pretty well so far. slowly working my way up, but cruising through t11-t12 maps with ease right now.

cheers

ill look forward to seeing your character wondering how you are getting a 6 link RF?. I'm running 11-12s well also.

you can see my gear on this as well.

https://pastebin.com/cD9SBb88
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
have you even killed shaper, guardians or uber atziri with this?
i have somehow not seen a section for videos showing what this build is truly capable of.

any chance for a link?
sounds interesting for a build but need something more to prove its worth the effort.

would appriciate it
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"
Spoiler
have you even killed shaper, guardians or uber atziri with this?
i have somehow not seen a section for videos showing what this build is truly capable of.

any chance for a link?
sounds interesting for a build but need something more to prove its worth the effort.

would appriciate it
Hey SevenSinsOfHell!

Ya. All those bosses are no problem. The guide's gems and tree are really standard. It's always gear and comfort with a build that takes players to the next level. I don't have a specific video for specific bosses. Sorry. I play on the harshest content all the time; all the watchstones, invested T16s, etc. These are the builds that I clear the Atlas with.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I'm new to cluster jewels as well (skipped the Delirum league)

From my research, they're as wide open as gear and passive tree changes - no "guide" per se.

Thing to know about them is they don't automatically grant any of the skills they might come with - you have to use tree points to activate the skills. Essentially a cluster jewel just opens up more tree nodes amongst a certain batch of skills/buffs that the specific jewel grants.

So, again it's really personal preference and how many points you're willing to put into them (and take off the tree progression).

I picked up one that allocates "Burning Bright" https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Passive_Skill:Affliction~notable~burning~bright To go buff fire damage for RF.

You could go life, or elsewhere but it's really up to you.

Some RF builds have several cluster jewels, all with Burning Bright to really ratchet up the damage. But again, that's either a really late game thing (lvl 90+) or a sacrifice elsewhere from the basic tree.
"
jesterx93 wrote:
so i am new to cluster jewels. i notice that we spec into one.

any good guides as to what to do with this passive what sort of jewels etc?

thanks

I'm new to cluster jewels as well (skipped the Delirum league)

From my research, they're as wide open as gear and passive tree changes - no "guide" per se.

Thing to know about them is they don't automatically grant any of the skills they might come with - you have to use tree points to activate the skills. Essentially a cluster jewel just opens up more tree nodes amongst a certain batch of skills/buffs that the specific jewel grants.

So, again it's really personal preference and how many points you're willing to put into them (and take off the tree progression).

I picked up one that allocates "Burning Bright" https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Passive_Skill:Affliction~notable~burning~bright To go buff fire damage for RF.

You could go life, or elsewhere but it's really up to you.

Some RF builds have several cluster jewels, all with Burning Bright to really ratchet up the damage. But again, that's either a really late game thing (lvl 90+) or a sacrifice elsewhere from the basic tree.
"
jesterx93 wrote:
"
bettybeatser wrote:

cheers

ill look forward to seeing your character wondering how you are getting a 6 link RF?. I'm running 11-12s well also.

you can see my gear on this as well.

https://pastebin.com/cD9SBb88

I'm not getting a 6L directly. I use this:
Righteous fire is such a slow killer, but a slow kill is better than dying and loosing xp.

Currently doing tier 14-16 and it's going just slowly. I have to be really careful of what affix combos roll on maps in order to complete them.
At least Sirus is done so my quest log isn't taking up a chunk of my screen anymore.
Currently working on getting 10 maven all over the map and spawning my six set of watchstones.
<3
Hi Wrecker, thanks for the detailed guide. I've always liked RF, and it's nice to see a different take on it.

I feel like I'm almost there when it comes to survivability, but sometimes a flurry of very big physical hits can destroy me very quickly. I think part of it is me going too gung-ho into packs instead of slowly melting them from the borders, but I'm getting better at this.

I am aware I am still missing a couple of life nodes, but I get the feeling that even with a basalt flask, physical mitigation is very low. I wonder if you've thought about/tested a mid-level Arctic Armour instead of, say, the skitterbots. I know AA is very "old school", and it has gone through so many changes I'm not sure if it's a good choice these days!

Another thing I know I could do is link the golems with Blind, but I'd hate to lose Culling Strike on them - a free 10% of a boss health bar makes a huge difference.

Anyway, any thoughts about dealing with hard physical hits would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info