Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

I'm currently running Summon Holy Relic for the life regen (holdover from earlier build version) and I dropped skitterbots for it.

It gives me ~100 life regen p/s which is currently handy while I continue to upgrade my gear and finish the skill tree.

Question - would Warlord's mark be a better option for life regen vs. Holy Relic?

If so, is there an easy way to run it stand alone, without it being linked to a "curse on hit" support gem or have some wonky socketed ring set up?
so i am new to cluster jewels. i notice that we spec into one.

any good guides as to what to do with this passive what sort of jewels etc?

thanks
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Build looks awesome and I am trying it out now. However, I have just 1 question about elemental equilibrium. We need the cast while taking damage to go off first, before we run in with RF. Otherwise, the fire damage will be the first elemental damage they take yes ? So what happens if the mobs don't hit us when we cyclone our way to them ?

Leonard Abbot
Looks interesting

Additional points for a way to farm UberLab almost in a brain-dead way [I hate doing lab as a caster or an Evasion character]

Though after some preliminary testing, I think my damage is low

My gear. Nothing fancy [maybe except legacy RotP]. I can't find a good weapon though. On the other hand, this global +1 Fire improves RF, PoF, and Golem...
Also, linking RNG hates me

I wonder about those weapons:

Also, I have 3 free skillpoints, ans I wonder about Cluster Jewels
I have those choices

"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Feb 6, 2021, 9:02:03 PM
Nishrek, I don't think flame dash and Fortify support work together. Unless I'm wronng, I didn't think the flame dash counted as a "hit"

I'm running this build in current league. Got 8082 life, and pretty solid through maps. Just swapped weapon to a wand so I'm looking for a new movement skill. Leap slam was working really well for me up until I got a ranged weap. :(
Last edited by bettybeatser on Feb 7, 2021, 4:48:26 PM
"
LenPaladin wrote:
Build looks awesome and I am trying it out now. However, I have just 1 question about elemental equilibrium. We need the cast while taking damage to go off first, before we run in with RF. Otherwise, the fire damage will be the first elemental damage they take yes ? So what happens if the mobs don't hit us when we cyclone our way to them ?

Leonard Abbot

get an item with cold or lightning damage added to attack and EE will proc of cyclone as well as the ball lightning..
something like this:

and make sure none of your items have added fire damage to attacks.
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Feb 7, 2021, 10:20:33 PM
"
TonyyTony wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks Wrecker! I made a few changes to my build and finding it a lot more satisfying. I admit the map mods were throwing me a bit, had no idea reflecting other skills like physical could hurt so bad (sextants make this go away) Probably was using flame dash a bit too much as well (saw the high damage,) but using it as a boss avoidance skill is still really handy.

Quick question regarding monster fire resist. The notes section says that that our wave of conviction/flammibility would over ride with its 50% curse any other fire exposures? Specifically I was looking at crafting a Flow of Life/Master of Fire cluster jewel, but my understanding of this section is the 10% fire exposure of master of fire would be overwritten anyways by our flamibility? If that is the case it might be best to just go with Flow of Life/Burning Bright.

Lastly has anyone had good luck with crafting a high Fire DoT Multi sceptre? My sceptre is lacking a bit in the fire dot multi department, but otherwise its too perfect to drop. Would be nice to self craft but with the harvest nerf I havent seen one in a few days...

Edit: Also trying out culling strike on the golems for better bossing. Is the general consensus culling strike is better than empower or blind support? Feels like most support gems are for golem survivability which is not an issue at all
Hey TonyyTony!

I'm glad things are working better for you.

So, let me clarify lowering resist and exposure just to be sure we're on the same page. Lowering Resists can stack. So things like an Ascendancy node, an influenced mod, and a curse will additively lower the total resists of the enemy. Exposure doesn't override any of that. It also stacks on top of the already lowered resists. The part where Exposure differs is that multiple Exposures don't stack. So if I get exposure from an Ascendancy and also from a skill, only the strongest of the two will be applied, while the other will be negated. Hopefully that helps your jewel situation a bit.

In regards to Culling Strike vs. increasing golem buffs, it's totally up to you. It's not really a matter of better. The pros and cons are pretty equal in my mind.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Spoiler
I'm currently running Summon Holy Relic for the life regen (holdover from earlier build version) and I dropped skitterbots for it.

It gives me ~100 life regen p/s which is currently handy while I continue to upgrade my gear and finish the skill tree.

Question - would Warlord's mark be a better option for life regen vs. Holy Relic?

If so, is there an easy way to run it stand alone, without it being linked to a "curse on hit" support gem or have some wonky socketed ring set up?
Hey Rex_Urhole,

I don't think Warlord's Mark is worthwhile. It'd be leeching damage from Cyclone which does no damage in our build. It'd be tough to cast as well as a Mark can only be applied to one enemy. I like the Relic addition personally.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 8, 2021, 12:49:19 PM
"
LenPaladin wrote:
Spoiler

Leonard Abbot
Hey LenPaladin!

Cool! I hope you enjoy it!

In regards to EE, RF doesn't hit. EE is only proc'd by hits. So only Cyclone and our CwDT spells can proc EE. So just make sure you don't have any mods that add fire damage and EE will work in your favour. You'll notice the CwDT gems go off a lot more as you level.

Does that make sense?

Annnnnd

"
Nishrek wrote:
Spoiler
Looks interesting

Additional points for a way to farm UberLab almost in a brain-dead way [I hate doing lab as a caster or an Evasion character]

Though after some preliminary testing, I think my damage is low

My gear. Nothing fancy [maybe except legacy RotP]. I can't find a good weapon though. On the other hand, this global +1 Fire improves RF, PoF, and Golem...
Also, linking RNG hates me

I wonder about those weapons:

Also, I have 3 free skillpoints, ans I wonder about Cluster Jewels
I have those choices

"
bettybeatser wrote:
Spoiler
Nishrek, I don't think flame dash and Fortify support work together. Unless I'm wronng, I didn't think the flame dash counted as a "hit"

I'm running this build in current league. Got 8082 life, and pretty solid through maps. Just swapped weapon to a wand so I'm looking for a new movement skill. Leap slam was working really well for me up until I got a ranged weap. :(
Hey Nishrek!

Ya, DOT skills typically need a little more item investment than other spells because of the constant damage perks they provide (doing damage while escaping). So in the Gear section, I mention that DOT Multiplier mods are the strongest damage mods. Definitely aim for those. (Including on jewels.) Also on the same item, aim for listed increases to our damage type as well. Obviously it's an RNG game so you can only use what drops. The +1 to fire spells is awesome for sure. It's more of a global boost than a pure damage boost so it's up to you how much you prioritize it. It's a great mod for sure.

I'm glad bettybeatser noticed the FlameDash and Fortify combo. I didn't. bettybeatser is correct, Fortify Support is only for Melee Attacks. So it won't work with any spell. Flame Dash does hit with fire. So make sure you keep that in mind as you move and proc EE in other ways.

Hopefully this helps a bit.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info