Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
"
jesterx93 wrote:
HI gang

I have been following this guide and am currently level 52 running the same links for RF but now with firestorm. not able to sustain RF yet .. coould someone look at my passive tree and gear and tell me what i can change to make it possible to maintain RF? I have a lot of respec points if needed. ..also why does this build not use rise of the phoenix kite shield? IM using my charchter named:
Irgoddess

Thanks

I'd suggest respecing some damage nodes (for now) to get to Golem Commander as well as some other max life and regen nodes. Also, properly linking the other golems will add helpful buffs.

The 2nd ascendancy "elemancer" will give you additional golem buffs and the chances to get 2x from stone golem (it's random)

You can also do the cylcone/fortify (of life gain on hit)/inspiration/infused channeling set up suggested earlier in the guide.

Look for a shield with more life and regen. Spell damage and mana buffs don't help this RF build.

Also not sure where your resists are but the helm with -10% to elemental isn't a good idea unless you're already overcapped. RoF can be used but these builds are made as to not be dependent on uniques. I haven't found it necessary as other rare shields can have better stats and the max fire res doesn't do much if you're already overcapped elsewhere.

my resists are all over max but i dont plan to keep the helm into the next revamp of gear. thank you so much for the ideas and advice.

all the best
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
"
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Spoiler
Also, looking for help on weapons, I've started hoarding and crafting.

I can't find the "hierarchical" list of RF-beneficial weapon mods that was in one of the earlier builds. I know some are better/have higher priority than others. Fire dmg vs. burning vs ignite vs DoT vs area vs etc etc etc

Here's my current main:

Here are some other's I've chanced/crafted - are any of them more potent for RF?

(The stupid damage calc in-game is useless, as we know)

So what you're looking for is a Void Sceptre. It has the highest Elemental Damage Implicit.

All versions of INCREASED have the same value. So if you have 23% increased Fire vs. 23% increased Elemental, it's the same thing. In the gear section of the guide, Damage Over Time Multiplier is by far the strongest. So try and get the DOT Multiplier as high as possible along with a coinciding Increased total. Just remember, Ignite doesn't help this build at all.

So pick with the weapon from that list that has the highest total DOT Multiplier.

Thanks WoD!

To clarify for my pea-brain: all increases are generally of equal value (elemental, fire damage, burning damage, area damage etc), so a scepter with less implicit elemental damage but higher explicits + DoT might be a better choice?

So is there any hierarchy in the DoT multiplier? e.g. Fire Damage over time multiplier vs. straight DoT multiplier?

Starting to split hairs here but as you know, at the higher levels it gets to be about incremental change vs. leaps & bounds
"
jesterx93 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
"
jesterx93 wrote:
HI gang

I have been following this guide and am currently level 52 running the same links for RF but now with firestorm. not able to sustain RF yet .. coould someone look at my passive tree and gear and tell me what i can change to make it possible to maintain RF? I have a lot of respec points if needed. ..also why does this build not use rise of the phoenix kite shield? IM using my charchter named:
Irgoddess

Thanks

I'd suggest respecing some damage nodes (for now) to get to Golem Commander as well as some other max life and regen nodes. Also, properly linking the other golems will add helpful buffs.

The 2nd ascendancy "elemancer" will give you additional golem buffs and the chances to get 2x from stone golem (it's random)

You can also do the cylcone/fortify (of life gain on hit)/inspiration/infused channeling set up suggested earlier in the guide.

Look for a shield with more life and regen. Spell damage and mana buffs don't help this RF build.

Also not sure where your resists are but the helm with -10% to elemental isn't a good idea unless you're already overcapped. RoF can be used but these builds are made as to not be dependent on uniques. I haven't found it necessary as other rare shields can have better stats and the max fire res doesn't do much if you're already overcapped elsewhere.

my resists are all over max but i dont plan to keep the helm into the next revamp of gear. thank you so much for the ideas and advice.

all the best
Hey jesterx93!

I just took a look and it looks like you and Rex_Urhole got it figured out. Good job! I mean, it looks like things are figured out in PoB. So if it's not, let me know.

Rise of the Pheonix is a perfect shield for this build. You're more than welcome to use it.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Rzahkrii wrote:
what can i drop for Dash+second wind or flame dash?
Hey Rzahkrii!

That change would be up to you. The only option I see without dramatically changing all gems would be to forgo the Cyclone 4-link.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks WoD!

To clarify for my pea-brain: all increases are generally of equal value (elemental, fire damage, burning damage, area damage etc), so a scepter with less implicit elemental damage but higher explicits + DoT might be a better choice?

So is there any hierarchy in the DoT multiplier? e.g. Fire Damage over time multiplier vs. straight DoT multiplier?

Starting to split hairs here but as you know, at the higher levels it gets to be about incremental change vs. leaps & bounds
Anytime Rex_Urhole! Thou art great.

"
Yup. All "increases" are equal. So if you're comparing products to buy, definitely go with the one with the most DOT multiplier. I'm always thinking from a SSF standpoint so I guess I was thinking about what basetype I'd be multi-crafting on.

"
These are equals to each other just as "increases" are equal to each other. "30% DOT Multi" is the same 30% Fire DOT Multi".

You're doing great! Great questions! Good luck min/maxing! (I should really look into getting a 6-link for my RF girl...)

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 4, 2021, 12:59:17 PM
WoD, Jancela,

Thanks for your replies, very helpful!
Hey =)

SO I am maintaining RF. and my Son who is lvl 95 and mapping carried me through content and bought me some upgrades ...

I am wondering if there is a good benchmark for life at X level.

Like how much life should i Look to have at level 70,75,80,etc

Also I am never seeing ball lightning or my flammability PROC. so I am afraid to spec into EE. could someone look at my gear and gem setup and tell me what I'm missing? is there another good way to get the ele damage for EE? COme to think of it I dont see Purifying flame or wave or conviction proc either. Help?

any and all help is much appreciated.

thanx in advance
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Feb 4, 2021, 5:11:04 PM
"
jesterx93 wrote:
Spoiler
Hey =)

SO I am maintaining RF. and my Son who is lvl 95 and mapping carried me through content and bought me some upgrades ...

I am wondering if there is a good benchmark for life at X level.

Like how much life should i Look to have at level 70,75,80,etc

Also I am never seeing ball lightning or my flammability PROC. so I am afraid to spec into EE. could someone look at my gear and gem setup and tell me what I'm missing? is there another good way to get the ele damage for EE? COme to think of it I dont see Purifying flame or wave or conviction proc either. Help?

any and all help is much appreciated.

thanx in advance

You can get a ring or amulet that has "adds # to # Cold/Lightning Damage to Attacks" or your weapon could have "adds # to # Cold/Lightning Damage" and thus your Cyclone (or preferred attack) would be doing non-fire damage thus triggering EE.

This does result in a much smaller area of EE procing but at least it's procing.
<3

what do you all think of this?

what kind of crafting would you do on it ?

Last edited by jesterx93 on Feb 4, 2021, 8:46:26 PM
"
jesterx93 wrote:

what do you all think of this?

what kind of crafting would you do on it ?

Not much! That's a pretty solid scepter there. (see my earlier posts with WoD on RF beneficial mods).

You've got the most important mod for RF (Fire DoT) plus synergy with the increased fire damage and implicit elemental to boot.

So I really wouldn't change or chance anything unless you can roll another guaranteed "increased X" (burning, area, straight DoT etc)

Catalysts might bump some of the fire/elemental damage if you can get the right ones but as I said, I'd take that scepter over my current ones.....:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info