Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Gem Information

Can't wait to start the new league!

BTW, I can understand the negativity towards the flasks. It's a little too much for me too. I, personally... would love the game with only a life and mana flask, maybe 1 extra slot for a custom flask... but this 5 thing is kinda messed...
"
spawnas wrote:
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
Kursed_one wrote:
Am I misunderstood something or ballista info was wrong?

"Now allows you to place an additional totem at gem level 11, and again at gem level 22".

Doesn't that mean +2 ballista?

You place 1 basic, lvl 11 gives you 2 and lvl 22 gives you a total of 3.

That's how I see it.

all gems shown here are level 20, at 22 it will have +4.

They did say lvl 22 will allow a second extra one but hey, if it goes up to 4, the better for Ballistas builds.

You would need a +1/+2 level of bow gems weapon to reach 22 anyway, depending on your ballista gem level.
Excited to start the new league!
Skippity-skip

Grim Dawn time
I'm curious, and this isn't meant to be combative by any means. On this thread, and the Manifesto thread, there are many players who are complaining that certain skills haven't been nerfed (ie., molten strike). Or, that they're gleeful about Aurastackers and OP Spectre builds being nerfed. My question: why do you care? I mean, I play standard league, and rarely, if ever, party. I don't give two licks whether another character is OP or not. It just doesn't matter to me. I look at those as a character to attain to.
No change for Spectral Throw ? Cant read any on first page............................
-Nerf
Ohhhhh yeah! I like it when things get shaken up like this. Roll with the punches and don't try to fight it. Everything changes. Everything moves towards entropy. To all the people complaining, just because they changed what you didn't want doesn't mean the game is ruined for the rest of us. Got your main skill nerfed? Try something else for a change. Something didn't get the axe that you thought it should have? Then don't use it. The game is just a tool for you to use. It's what you make of it that counts. So just shut up and play!
"
alphabobo wrote:
I'm curious, and this isn't meant to be combative by any means. On this thread, and the Manifesto thread, there are many players who are complaining that certain skills haven't been nerfed (ie., molten strike). Or, that they're gleeful about Aurastackers and OP Spectre builds being nerfed. My question: why do you care? I mean, I play standard league, and rarely, if ever, party. I don't give two licks whether another character is OP or not. It just doesn't matter to me. I look at those as a character to attain to.

The reasons people have never make any sense... If one build is OP and Meta it makes the items to complete it more in demand and expensive and everything else becomes cheaper. So maybe there are other builds that are better now and nobody is buying those items so it makes those builds easier scale with a lower cost. So what's the problem?
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 14, 2021, 12:03:47 PM
Just imagine if someone produce similar to PoE game, but without the constant fun killing "balances" and working Icestorm like in 2.4.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
When do POB get the new Gems update ?????????????????????????????????????????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info